Another candidate for the greatest miss of all-time: Vladimir Jovancic (Tianjin Teda) v Shanghai Shenhua
- August 11, 2012
Some misses are bad, while others are legendary.
The next clip is on the second level.
Playing against Didier Drogba’s and Nicolas Anelka’s Shanghai Shenhua on Saturday, Tianjin Teda forward Vladimir Jovancic conspired to miss one of the easiest chances of all-time.
Faced with touching the ball over the goalline from literally on the goalline, the 25-year-old Bosnian striker managed to epically miss the target in a moment that should catapult him into a worldwide viral loser.
Watch Vladimir Jovancic’s entry for the greatest miss of all-time below.
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”213418″]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...