- Manchester City make Koke (Atletico Madrid) & Paul Pogba (Juve) summer transfer targets [MD]
- Chelsea leading Barça & Man United in race to sign Corinthians’ £20m-rated Malcolm Silva [Express]
- Real Madrid players want to face Chelsea in Champions League to shut Mourinho up [MARCA]
- Everton boss Roberto Martinez: ‘Papiss Cisse’s elbow was unacceptable, he went to hurt Coleman’ [Video]
- Newcastle No2 John Carver: ‘I was eating a pie when Alan Pardew asked me to do press conference’
Another brilliant Torres spoof: Rafa Benitez sings Abba’s ‘Fernando’
Last week we gave you a hilarious Fernando Torres parody based on Les Miserables.
This week comedian David Schneider has given us another parody based on Chelsea’s Spanish pair of Rafa Benitez and Fernando Torres.
In the video Benitez pours his heart out to his underachieving striker, describing how he’s changed for the worse – ‘Your touch was shite’.
Watch the spoof here:
- Updated: February 8, 2013