Another brilliant Torres spoof: Rafa Benitez sings Abba’s ‘Fernando’
- February 8, 2013
Last week we gave you a hilarious Fernando Torres parody based on Les Miserables.
This week comedian David Schneider has given us another parody based on Chelsea’s Spanish pair of Rafa Benitez and Fernando Torres.
In the video Benitez pours his heart out to his underachieving striker, describing how he’s changed for the worse – ‘Your touch was shite’.
Watch the spoof here:
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...