Another brilliant Torres spoof: Rafa Benitez sings Abba’s ‘Fernando’
- February 8, 2013
Last week we gave you a hilarious Fernando Torres parody based on Les Miserables.
This week comedian David Schneider has given us another parody based on Chelsea’s Spanish pair of Rafa Benitez and Fernando Torres.
In the video Benitez pours his heart out to his underachieving striker, describing how he’s changed for the worse – ‘Your touch was shite’.
Watch the spoof here:
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...