Another brilliant Torres spoof: Rafa Benitez sings Abba’s ‘Fernando’
- February 8, 2013
Last week we gave you a hilarious Fernando Torres parody based on Les Miserables.
This week comedian David Schneider has given us another parody based on Chelsea’s Spanish pair of Rafa Benitez and Fernando Torres.
In the video Benitez pours his heart out to his underachieving striker, describing how he’s changed for the worse – ‘Your touch was shite’.
Watch the spoof here:
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi