- Jose Mourinho’s prophecy about Ander Herrera’s dive ultimately came true [Video]
- PSV confirm they’ve had a telephone call from Man United about Memphis Depay
- Shay Given credits Tim Sherwood after FA Cup semi-final win over Liverpool [Video]
- Pellegrini glad to see his Manchester City side bounce back with win over West Ham [Video]
- Jamie Carragher takes dig at Raheem Sterling on Twitter & berates Liverpool’s recruitment policy
Another brilliant Torres spoof: Rafa Benitez sings Abba’s ‘Fernando’
- February 8, 2013
Last week we gave you a hilarious Fernando Torres parody based on Les Miserables.
This week comedian David Schneider has given us another parody based on Chelsea’s Spanish pair of Rafa Benitez and Fernando Torres.
In the video Benitez pours his heart out to his underachieving striker, describing how he’s changed for the worse – ‘Your touch was shite’.
Watch the spoof here: