- Arsene Wenger confirms Gabriel Paulista signing is imminent, no work permit issue [Video]
- Arsenal Superfan Moh hails Tomas Rosicky after FA Cup win over Brighton [Video]
- Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger on FA Cup favourites tag: ‘Manchester United might go through’ (!) [Video]
- Claude & Ty BFFs after Arsenal’s win over Brighton & Hove Albion! [Video]
- Spurs & Man United legend Teddy Sheringham scores lovely chip in Fernando Ricksen charity match
Another Blunder! ITV forced to apologize for missing Karim Benzema’s (France) late disallowed goal v Switzerland
ITV’s live TV mistakes are now legion, becoming the stuff of broadcast legend.
Dating back to missing a goal during England v USA at the last World Cup (cutting away an inexplicably showing a car ad at the key moment), the English TV channel have recorded a string of live errors
Last night, they cut away to the French bench just as Benzema scored what would have been France’s 6th goal in their 5-2 win over Switzerland, so the viewers missed the spectacular and harshly disallowed goal, and instead saw manager Deschamps celebrating.
Adrian Chiles apologized in the post-match analysis, though to be fair in this case it genuinely wasn’t their fault.
(Via Daily Mail)
- Updated: June 21, 2014