Angry Aussie Arsenal fan rants after flying 24 hours & spending £300 on match ticket [Video]
- March 22, 2014
Arsenal were hammered 6-0 by Chelsea on Saturday lunchtime, after falling apart within the opening minutes.
One Australian Arsenal fan was pretty angry after the defeat, having flown from the other side of the world to watch his side.
He also spent £300 on the match ticket and went on a rant, claiming Arsenal were just not good enough to compete with the likes of Chelsea and Liverpool.
Interviewed by ArsenalFanTV, watch the full rant below:
- Arsene Wenger wonders if he talks too much (Video)
- Miami Heat star Luol Deng hopes Arsenal sign Karim Benzema (Video)
- Gary Neville says Arsenal don’t have enough strength, power or pace to win title ...
- Arsenal magician Santi Cazorla packs his Ultimate XI with Spain stars (Video)
- Arsene Wenger confident of making last minute deals (Video)
- Arsene Wenger calls for video technology to solve tight offside calls (Video)
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...