- Didier Drogba eats Mark Schwarzer’s Aussie Vegemite on Chelsea TV [Video]
- Manchester United plan to sell Di Maria to PSG in order to fund Gareth Bale transfer (!) [Express]
- Wigan chairman Dave Whelan facing FA probe over ‘Jews love money’ remark [Backpages]
- Gee Willickers! DC Comics block Valencia’s bat logo registration due to Batman similarity
- Sheffield United release statement retracting decision to allow Ched Evans train
Angry Aussie Arsenal fan rants after flying 24 hours & spending £300 on match ticket [Video]
Arsenal were hammered 6-0 by Chelsea on Saturday lunchtime, after falling apart within the opening minutes.
One Australian Arsenal fan was pretty angry after the defeat, having flown from the other side of the world to watch his side.
He also spent £300 on the match ticket and went on a rant, claiming Arsenal were just not good enough to compete with the likes of Chelsea and Liverpool.
Interviewed by ArsenalFanTV, watch the full rant below:
- Updated: March 22, 2014