Angry Aussie Arsenal fan rants after flying 24 hours & spending £300 on match ticket [Video]
Arsenal were hammered 6-0 by Chelsea on Saturday lunchtime, after falling apart within the opening minutes.
One Australian Arsenal fan was pretty angry after the defeat, having flown from the other side of the world to watch his side.
He also spent £300 on the match ticket and went on a rant, claiming Arsenal were just not good enough to compete with the likes of Chelsea and Liverpool.
Interviewed by ArsenalFanTV, watch the full rant below:
Watch Live Stream
- Hector Bellerin & Dele Alli take on 5-shot challenge with Copa 90 (Videos)October 27, 2016
- This is the most ridiculous Mesut Ozil transfer story you’re going to read todayOctober 27, 2016
- Man United and Liverpool stars called up to Holland squadOctober 27, 2016
- Spanish media announce bad news concerning Arsenal’s Lucas PerezOctober 27, 2016
- Arsene Wenger gives a fan bad news about Theo Walcott [Instagram Video]October 26, 2016
- Koscielny thanks Wenger for ‘having balls’ to sign him when he was nobody [L’Equipe]October 22, 2016
- Arsene Wenger imagines what a chat with God will be like when he dies [Guardian]October 22, 2016
- Mike Dean V Arsenal – How The Gunners really fare?October 21, 2016
- Chelsea legend Frank Lampard reveals who his best friends in football are (Video)October 27, 2016
- Police investigating West Ham fans over homophobic flyer about Chelsea’s John TerryOctober 27, 2016
- The Mourinho-Conte WhatsApp chat after Man United loss at Chelsea [spoof]October 27, 2016
- Cesc Fabregas confirms his fitness to Chelsea boss Antonio Conte with Instagram videoOctober 27, 2016