- A hilarious dribbling FAIL from Mexico! Yorleys Mena (Morelia) v Leon [Video]
- Exclusive Offer: Back Chelsea at 3/1 to advance past Liverpool into the Capital One Cup final!!!
- Arsenal loanee Ryo Miyaichi scores lovely goal for Jong FC Twente vs Jong PSV [Video]
- Bojan & Victor Moses score sublime goals in 4-1 Stoke FA Cup win at Rochdale [Official Video]
- Rochdale fans troll Robbie Savage with chant during FA Cup defeat to Stoke [Video]
Angel Di Maria’s €80m move to Man United is closer, final meeting Monday [Di Marzio]
Besides social media, Di Maria was also spotted saying his goodbyes at Real Madrid training today and reports in both Spain and England suggest the move is all but done.
Di Marzio reports that “Angel Di Maria is a step away from Manchester United”.
Both parties are optimistic of a deal and a meeting was held on Sunday night with the sides getting closer and closer.
The Sky Italia correspondent adds that Manchester United will pay 80 million euros, including bonuses and Louis van Gaal expects the deal to be completed.
It still feels that a deal will be completed tomorrow, with Angel Di Maria perhaps being unveiled as a Manchester United player on Tuesday.
Liverpool v Manchester City- Best Odds!
EXCLUSIVE ODDS – 13/2 Liverpool to beat Manchester City!
Exclusive: Back Liverpool to beat Manchester City at double odds of 13/2! .
- Updated: August 24, 2014