Angel Di Maria’s €80m move to Man United is closer, final meeting Monday [Di Marzio]
- August 24, 2014
Besides social media, Di Maria was also spotted saying his goodbyes at Real Madrid training today and reports in both Spain and England suggest the move is all but done.
Di Marzio reports that “Angel Di Maria is a step away from Manchester United”.
Both parties are optimistic of a deal and a meeting was held on Sunday night with the sides getting closer and closer.
The Sky Italia correspondent adds that Manchester United will pay 80 million euros, including bonuses and Louis van Gaal expects the deal to be completed.
It still feels that a deal will be completed tomorrow, with Angel Di Maria perhaps being unveiled as a Manchester United player on Tuesday.
Liverpool v Manchester City- Best Odds!
EXCLUSIVE ODDS – 13/2 Liverpool to beat Manchester City!
Exclusive: Back Liverpool to beat Manchester City at double odds of 13/2! .
- Lucas Moura is excited about Angel Di Maria’s imminent transfer to PSG (Video)
- PSG-bound Angel Di Maria fined £360,000 for missing Manchester United’s US Tour [...
- Angel Di Maria’s move from Manchester United to PSG is a done deal [L’Equipe]
- “Missing” Angel Di Maria posters spotted in Manchester ahead of Man United ...
- Watch Louis van Gaal bat away questions about Angel Di Maria at his latest Man United p...
- Man United boss LVG was in top form discussing Angel Di Maria after PSG defeat [Tweets]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi