Angel Di Maria’s €80m move to Man United is closer, final meeting Monday [Di Marzio]
- August 24, 2014
Besides social media, Di Maria was also spotted saying his goodbyes at Real Madrid training today and reports in both Spain and England suggest the move is all but done.
Di Marzio reports that “Angel Di Maria is a step away from Manchester United”.
Both parties are optimistic of a deal and a meeting was held on Sunday night with the sides getting closer and closer.
The Sky Italia correspondent adds that Manchester United will pay 80 million euros, including bonuses and Louis van Gaal expects the deal to be completed.
It still feels that a deal will be completed tomorrow, with Angel Di Maria perhaps being unveiled as a Manchester United player on Tuesday.
Liverpool v Manchester City- Best Odds!
EXCLUSIVE ODDS – 13/2 Liverpool to beat Manchester City!
Exclusive: Back Liverpool to beat Manchester City at double odds of 13/2! .
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...