Angel Di Maria’s €80m move to Man United is closer, final meeting Monday [Di Marzio]
- August 24, 2014
Besides social media, Di Maria was also spotted saying his goodbyes at Real Madrid training today and reports in both Spain and England suggest the move is all but done.
Di Marzio reports that “Angel Di Maria is a step away from Manchester United”.
Both parties are optimistic of a deal and a meeting was held on Sunday night with the sides getting closer and closer.
The Sky Italia correspondent adds that Manchester United will pay 80 million euros, including bonuses and Louis van Gaal expects the deal to be completed.
It still feels that a deal will be completed tomorrow, with Angel Di Maria perhaps being unveiled as a Manchester United player on Tuesday.
Liverpool v Manchester City- Best Odds!
EXCLUSIVE ODDS – 13/2 Liverpool to beat Manchester City!
Exclusive: Back Liverpool to beat Manchester City at double odds of 13/2! .
- BBC duped by a fake report linking Bayern’s Thomas Muller & Arjen Robben to ...
- Arsenal’s Mesut Ozil picks his Ultimate XI ft. 7 Real Madrid teammates & Ang...
- Man United’s Angel Di Maria set to miss start of Premier League season [Star]
- Man United’s Angel Di Maria lasted only 29 minutes of the Copa America final, ham...
- Bayern open talks with Man United’s Ed Woodward for the €50m purchase of Angel Di...
- Pep Guardiola: Bastian Schweinsteiger needs to decide on a Man United move [Quotes]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi