Angel Di Maria’s €80m move to Man United is closer, final meeting Monday [Di Marzio]
Besides social media, Di Maria was also spotted saying his goodbyes at Real Madrid training today and reports in both Spain and England suggest the move is all but done.
Di Marzio reports that “Angel Di Maria is a step away from Manchester United”.
Both parties are optimistic of a deal and a meeting was held on Sunday night with the sides getting closer and closer.
The Sky Italia correspondent adds that Manchester United will pay 80 million euros, including bonuses and Louis van Gaal expects the deal to be completed.
It still feels that a deal will be completed tomorrow, with Angel Di Maria perhaps being unveiled as a Manchester United player on Tuesday.
Liverpool v Manchester City- Best Odds!
EXCLUSIVE ODDS – 13/2 Liverpool to beat Manchester City!
Exclusive: Back Liverpool to beat Manchester City at double odds of 13/2! .
Watch Live Stream
- Angel Di Maria’s dream 5-a-side team is awesome. No Man United players (video)October 11, 2016
- Rumour: Man United old boy Angel di Maria may be heading to ChelseaSeptember 26, 2016
- Angel di Maria broke down in tears after Argentina’s win v Chile talking about his grandma (Video)June 7, 2016
- Lionel Messi made an amazing pass to Angel Di Maria in Argentina win (Video)May 28, 2016
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic on his Man United goal droughtOctober 22, 2016
- Trolled: Man United’s Wayne Rooney calls out Liverpool old boy Michael Owen on TwitterOctober 22, 2016
- Jesse Lingard posts video from Man United’s train to Chelsea gameOctober 22, 2016
- Seems like Jose Mourinho has dropped two Man United stars for the Chelsea game [M.E.N]October 22, 2016
- Real Madrid discussed Paul Pogba deal with Mino Raiola in the summer [Marca]October 22, 2016
- Barcelona legend Eric Abidal says that Cristiano Ronaldo is a burden for Portugal [Grup 14]October 21, 2016
- Cristiano Ronaldo offends Buddhists on social mediaOctober 20, 2016
- Shocking footage emerges of clashes between Legia Ultras and Madrid police (Videos)October 19, 2016