Andy Murray v Novak Djokovic live tennis streaming: Watch the Wimbledon 2013 final
- July 6, 2013
For the second successive year, Andy Murray finds himself in the Wimbledon men’s final looking to end the 77-year wait for a British winner of the Grand Slam.
Simply click on this link or the Live Streaming tab above and follow the simple step-by-step instructions to watch.
NOTE: Be aware that Bet365 have some geographical restrictions on this broadcast, whilst those without a Bet365 account will need to deposit money in an account to watch the match.
Andy Murray v Novak Djokovic at Wimbledon 2013 is available via Bet365 in England and Ireland as well as Australia.
But not in Italy, France, Germany, Sweden, Norway, Austria, Finland, Switzerland and USA. Everywhere else on the planet is fine.
All eyes will be on the Centre Court of Wimbledon at 14:00 UK time on Sunday July 7, 2013 for a repeat of the Australian Open final as Andy Murray takes on Novak Djokovic in a mouth watering final.
In a tournament that has seen a host of shocks, it is the final everyone wanted as testified by the fact these are the top two seeds in the men’s draw.
Murray will be buoyed in the knowledge that he won Olympic Gold at Wimbledon a year ago and that he beat Djokovic for his only Grand Slam so far, at the US Open.
Djokovic has the upper hand (11-7) in previous matches between the pair and the Serb also has to contend with fatigue after the longest ever semi-final match in Wimbledon history against Juan Martin Del Potro on Friday.
This should be an absolute belting Wimbledon final. Can Murray finally do it? A must watch!
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...