Andy Carroll RTs motivational message from Terry McDermott to ‘score the winner v Manchester City’
Manchester City may have 1 hand and 4 fingers on the Premier League trophy, but the fat lady hasn’t sung just yet.
Liverpool fans are clutching at whatever straws they can get, and many have found a glimmer of hope in former Red Andy Carroll, who faces Man City on Sunday with his West Ham side.
If the Hammers can beat City and Liverpool win, the title goes to Anfield, which is what Liverpool legend Terry McDermott reminded Carroll of last night during a surprise meeting in the pub.
McDermott tweeted Carroll the picture of them out and about, promising him a pint if he can ‘score the winner on Sunday’.
And Carroll RT’d it -do his RTs signify endorsement and/or his own thoughts?
Who said West Ham had nothing to play for?
Watch Live Stream
- Andy Carroll tipped to bail on West Ham in a mega Chinese move [Express]November 5, 2016
- West Ham release statement after Andy Carroll was threatened at gunpointNovember 3, 2016
- West Ham’s Andy Carroll beefs up his goal ratio with Injury TweetAugust 21, 2016
- Strong rumour Andy Carroll has a new long term injury. West Ham fans go nuts [Tweets]August 21, 2016
- Joel Matip gives Liverpool a terrific Christmas presentDecember 9, 2016
- It’s not certain Liverpool will lose Joel Matip in JanuaryDecember 8, 2016
- Joey Barton calls out Steven Gerrard’s coaching credentials (Video)December 8, 2016
- Top striker criticised for not joining Liverpool or Arsenal (BBC Video)December 8, 2016
- West Ham beat Spurs to sign Murat Saglam [Times]December 8, 2016
- West Ham to make January move for Man Utd’s Marouane Fellaini [Telegraph]December 7, 2016
- West Ham co-owner David Gold Trolled mercilessly over accidental Inbetweeners TweetDecember 6, 2016
- Man United legend Rio Ferdinand jokes about how to stop Arsenal’s Alexis Sanchez (video)December 4, 2016