Andy Carroll RTs motivational message from Terry McDermott to ‘score the winner v Manchester City’
- May 8, 2014
Manchester City may have 1 hand and 4 fingers on the Premier League trophy, but the fat lady hasn’t sung just yet.
Liverpool fans are clutching at whatever straws they can get, and many have found a glimmer of hope in former Red Andy Carroll, who faces Man City on Sunday with his West Ham side.
If the Hammers can beat City and Liverpool win, the title goes to Anfield, which is what Liverpool legend Terry McDermott reminded Carroll of last night during a surprise meeting in the pub.
McDermott tweeted Carroll the picture of them out and about, promising him a pint if he can ‘score the winner on Sunday’.
And Carroll RT’d it -do his RTs signify endorsement and/or his own thoughts?
Who said West Ham had nothing to play for?
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...