Andy Carroll quite clearly hit Simon Mignolet for West Ham equaliser v Liverpool
It was a big goal to go against Liverpool as they bid for the Premier League title.
Just seconds after going in front at West Ham, Liverpool were pegged back by a goal from Guy Demel.
It was however ruled out by the linesman before referee Anthony Taylor, no stranger to controversy, allowed it as he had clearly missed Andy Carroll hit Simon Mignolet.
Incredibly, with the West Ham big screen showing a replay of Carroll hitting Mignolet, the Liverpool players were unable to convince the referee that the goal should not have stood.
Picture above and video below.
Watch Live Stream
- West Ham’s Andy Carroll helps the homeless while on holiday in US (Video)May 22nd, 2016
- Andy Carroll retweets Peter Schmeichel after Leicester 2 – West Ham 2April 17th, 2016
- Why West Ham striker Andy Carroll won’t be picked for England (Sunday Supplement Video)April 10th, 2016
- Andy Carroll celebrates West Ham 3 – Arsenal 3 MOTM award with super cute pictureApril 9th, 2016
- Liverpool fans get revenge on Paul Grange for his sick Hillsborough t-shirt, he gets arrested [Tw...May 30th, 2016
- Three lucky fans chat to former Liverpool star John Barnes on Skype (Video)May 28th, 2016
- Liverpool fans turn on UEFA as it transpires Mamadou Sakho was wrongfully banned for doping [Tweets]May 28th, 2016
- Ex-Liverpool man Steven Gerrard wishes Fernando Torres good luck in CL Final [Instagram]May 28th, 2016
- Loris Karius says he intends to uproot Simon Mignolet as Liverpool number one (Video)May 25th, 2016
- Clip of Jurgen Klopp encouraging Simon Mignolet at training sums up Keeper’s Liverpool careerMay 11th, 2016
- Liverpool’s Simon Mignolet believes pressure from Danny Ward will make him better (Video)May 1st, 2016
- 2 shots, 2 goals: Jurgen Klopp avoids blaming Mignolet post Liverpool 2 – Newcastle 2 (Video)April 23rd, 2016