Andy Carroll quite clearly hit Simon Mignolet for West Ham equaliser v Liverpool
It was a big goal to go against Liverpool as they bid for the Premier League title.
Just seconds after going in front at West Ham, Liverpool were pegged back by a goal from Guy Demel.
It was however ruled out by the linesman before referee Anthony Taylor, no stranger to controversy, allowed it as he had clearly missed Andy Carroll hit Simon Mignolet.
Incredibly, with the West Ham big screen showing a replay of Carroll hitting Mignolet, the Liverpool players were unable to convince the referee that the goal should not have stood.
Picture above and video below.
- Jurgen Klopp joked about boss tha in pre Liverpool v Bordeaux presser (Video)
- Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp insists Daniel Sturridge is ‘closer’ to return (Video)
- How the PL table would look if every Paul Merson prediction was correct [Graphic]
- 442oons: Jurgen Klopp goes heavy metal after Man City 1-4 Liverpool (video)
- Simon Mignolet & Christian Benteke talk Liverpool Teammates (Video)
- Liverpool men Simon Mignolet & Adam Bogdan had an incredibly awkward moment [Video]
- Liverpool keeper Simon Mignolet tied the knot with Jasmine Claes [Pictures & Video]
- Liverpool’s Simon Mignolet talks about his turnaround in form pre-Aston Villa [Video]