- Sunderland’s John’ O Shea: ‘I won’t be shaking Jack Colback’s hand before derby v Newcastle’
- His Name Is A Shop! Lenell John Lewis stars in Grimsby’s brilliant Christmas message [Video]
- Robbie Keane trains with Ireland’s Special Olympics football team [Video]
- Falcao starts! Aston Villa v Manchester United [Team Sheets]
- Perth Glory’s 17 yr old Daniel De Silva makes his own volley with back to goal! (Keeper though!)
Andy Carroll quite clearly hit Simon Mignolet for West Ham equaliser v Liverpool
It was a big goal to go against Liverpool as they bid for the Premier League title.
Just seconds after going in front at West Ham, Liverpool were pegged back by a goal from Guy Demel.
It was however ruled out by the linesman before referee Anthony Taylor, no stranger to controversy, allowed it as he had clearly missed Andy Carroll hit Simon Mignolet.
Incredibly, with the West Ham big screen showing a replay of Carroll hitting Mignolet, the Liverpool players were unable to convince the referee that the goal should not have stood.
Picture above and video below.
- Updated: April 6, 2014