Andy Carroll quite clearly hit Simon Mignolet for West Ham equaliser v Liverpool
It was a big goal to go against Liverpool as they bid for the Premier League title.
Just seconds after going in front at West Ham, Liverpool were pegged back by a goal from Guy Demel.
It was however ruled out by the linesman before referee Anthony Taylor, no stranger to controversy, allowed it as he had clearly missed Andy Carroll hit Simon Mignolet.
Incredibly, with the West Ham big screen showing a replay of Carroll hitting Mignolet, the Liverpool players were unable to convince the referee that the goal should not have stood.
Picture above and video below.
Watch Live Stream
- Andy Carroll tipped to bail on West Ham in a mega Chinese move [Express]November 5, 2016
- West Ham release statement after Andy Carroll was threatened at gunpointNovember 3, 2016
- West Ham’s Andy Carroll beefs up his goal ratio with Injury TweetAugust 21, 2016
- Strong rumour Andy Carroll has a new long term injury. West Ham fans go nuts [Tweets]August 21, 2016
- Leading Sunday broadsheet link West Ham with signing a Liverpool star in JanuaryDecember 10, 2016
- Liverpool v West Ham: Premier League preview, line-ups & predictionsDecember 10, 2016
- Touchy: Liverpool’s Lucas Leiva doesn’t like people joking about his phone on TwitterDecember 10, 2016
- Liverpool’s Joel Matip reveals why he chose club over countryDecember 10, 2016
- Liverpool pair Lucas & Mignolet post pictures from Barcelona CL matchDecember 7, 2016
- Darren Farley impersonates Jamie Carragher post-Bournemouth defeat (Video)December 4, 2016
- Jurgen Klopp admits that Simon Mignolet isn’t happy with his current situation (Video)October 24, 2016
- Liverpool benchwarmer Simon Mignolet jokes about his new role (Instagram Video)October 21, 2016