Andy Carroll quite clearly hit Simon Mignolet for West Ham equaliser v Liverpool
- April 6, 2014
It was a big goal to go against Liverpool as they bid for the Premier League title.
Just seconds after going in front at West Ham, Liverpool were pegged back by a goal from Guy Demel.
It was however ruled out by the linesman before referee Anthony Taylor, no stranger to controversy, allowed it as he had clearly missed Andy Carroll hit Simon Mignolet.
Incredibly, with the West Ham big screen showing a replay of Carroll hitting Mignolet, the Liverpool players were unable to convince the referee that the goal should not have stood.
Picture above and video below.
- Crocked West Ham striker Andy Carroll posts nasty pictures of his knee post op [Instagram]
- Cursed Andy Carroll picks up fifth major injury in three years [Best Tweets]
- West Ham striker Andy Carroll likely to miss the rest of the season with knee injury
- West Ham’s Andy Carroll showed incredible ability to score a solo golazo v Swanse...
- West Ham’s Andy Carroll picks up a finger injury making lunch [Instagram]
- West Ham’s Big Sam and Andy Carroll lose big money in a £35k conman sting [Sun]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi