Andy Carroll quite clearly hit Simon Mignolet for West Ham equaliser v Liverpool
- April 6, 2014
It was a big goal to go against Liverpool as they bid for the Premier League title.
Just seconds after going in front at West Ham, Liverpool were pegged back by a goal from Guy Demel.
It was however ruled out by the linesman before referee Anthony Taylor, no stranger to controversy, allowed it as he had clearly missed Andy Carroll hit Simon Mignolet.
Incredibly, with the West Ham big screen showing a replay of Carroll hitting Mignolet, the Liverpool players were unable to convince the referee that the goal should not have stood.
Picture above and video below.
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...