Andy Carroll quite clearly hit Simon Mignolet for West Ham equaliser v Liverpool
It was a big goal to go against Liverpool as they bid for the Premier League title.
Just seconds after going in front at West Ham, Liverpool were pegged back by a goal from Guy Demel.
It was however ruled out by the linesman before referee Anthony Taylor, no stranger to controversy, allowed it as he had clearly missed Andy Carroll hit Simon Mignolet.
Incredibly, with the West Ham big screen showing a replay of Carroll hitting Mignolet, the Liverpool players were unable to convince the referee that the goal should not have stood.
Picture above and video below.
Watch Live Stream
- West Ham’s Andy Carroll beefs up his goal ratio with Injury TweetAugust 21, 2016
- Strong rumour Andy Carroll has a new long term injury. West Ham fans go nuts [Tweets]August 21, 2016
- West Ham’s Andy Carroll helps the homeless while on holiday in US (Video)May 22, 2016
- Andy Carroll retweets Peter Schmeichel after Leicester 2 – West Ham 2April 17, 2016
- Tottenham v Liverpool: Premier League preview, line-ups & predictionsAugust 26, 2016
- Phil Coutinho a major doubt for Tottenham v Liverpool [Liverpool Echo]August 26, 2016
- Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp admits that he doesn’t want to play Sturridge out wide (Video)August 25, 2016
- Burton 0 – Liverpool 5 (Official highlights video)August 25, 2016
- New Liverpool GK Karius ruled out with broken hand, fans dread being stuck with Mignolet [Tweets]July 30, 2016
- Loris Karius says he intends to uproot Simon Mignolet as Liverpool number one (Video)May 25, 2016
- Clip of Jurgen Klopp encouraging Simon Mignolet at training sums up Keeper’s Liverpool careerMay 11, 2016
- Liverpool’s Simon Mignolet believes pressure from Danny Ward will make him better (Video)May 1, 2016