Andy Carroll quite clearly hit Simon Mignolet for West Ham equaliser v Liverpool
- April 6, 2014
It was a big goal to go against Liverpool as they bid for the Premier League title.
Just seconds after going in front at West Ham, Liverpool were pegged back by a goal from Guy Demel.
It was however ruled out by the linesman before referee Anthony Taylor, no stranger to controversy, allowed it as he had clearly missed Andy Carroll hit Simon Mignolet.
Incredibly, with the West Ham big screen showing a replay of Carroll hitting Mignolet, the Liverpool players were unable to convince the referee that the goal should not have stood.
Picture above and video below.
- Andy Carroll is back scoring goals at West Ham training (Video)
- West Ham’s Andy Carroll injures himself in the clumsiest and most innocuous way p...
- Crocked West Ham striker Andy Carroll posts nasty pictures of his knee post op [Instagram]
- Cursed Andy Carroll picks up fifth major injury in three years [Best Tweets]
- West Ham striker Andy Carroll likely to miss the rest of the season with knee injury
- West Ham’s Andy Carroll showed incredible ability to score a solo golazo v Swanse...
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...