- Chelsea’s Didier Drogba suspected of cheating after 2014 Miss World Netherlands drops hint
- An ugly bench clearing brawl stopped Tottenham’s U18s match v USA U17 early [Video]
- Ouch! Quini takes out his Rayo Vallecano coach with a two footed tackle v Espanyol [Video]
- Pochettino presser: Spurs boss delighted with 3 wins in a week, says Lamela needs time [video]
- Radamel Falcao’s wife celebrates Man United goal at Aston Villa on Instagram
Andre Villas-Boas sends Tottenham striker Emmanuel Adebayor to train with the youth team
Emmanuel Adebayor’s reputation has been on a slippery downwards slide since leaving Arsenal all those years ago.
The now Tottenham striker is currently in Togo with AVB citing personal reasons, and will return to London on Monday.
However, the 3rd choice striker has been informed that he won’t be joining up with the senior squad upon his return.
Instead, he’ll train with the youth team until Villas-Boas thinks it’s ‘appropriate’.
A rather large blow to his hopes of first team football this season.
- Updated: September 12, 2013