Andre Bikey celebrated Boro’s first league win of 2013 by lifting up the ref with a bear hug
- February 13, 2013
If Vincent Enyeama can do it…
A brilliant moment was captured at the Riverside Stadium on Tuesday night after Tony Mowbray’s charges arrested a run of five games without a win in the Championship.
Middlesbrough registered a 1-0 win over Leeds to get the northerners back into the Championship promotion race, and the relief of returning to the winning trail was comically illustrated by Andre Bikey’s post match reaction.
After referee Keith Stroud blew his whistle for fulltime, Bikey lifted up the man in black in a celebratory bear hug which was captured by one eagled-eyed fan in the crowd.
Watch Andre Bikey’s comedy Boro celebration below.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi