Anderlecht youngster Wout Faes receives a Chelsea shirt from his lookalike David Luiz
- April 5, 2014
No sooner had Wout Faes burst on the scene with Anderlecht’s youth structure than the David Luiz likeness was being brought up.
In truth, Faes doesn’t look especially like Luiz, facially speaking, but he sports nearly the exact same curly afro as Chelsea’s madcap Brazilian.
And Luiz has clearly been made aware of it too, with a lovely gesture to Faes, sending the kid a Chelsea shirt with his name on.
A portentous gift perhaps…
- Newcastle agree £15m fee for Anderlecht star Aleksandar Mitrovic [Di Marzio]
- Chelsea target Youri Tielemans (17) scored a wonderful half-volley for Anderlecht v Gen...
- Chelsea target Youri Tielemans scored a glorious curler for Anderlecht v Kortrijk [videos]
- Steven Defour (Anderlecht) hilarious roulette fail against former club Standard [Video]
- Golazo: Anderlecht wunderkid Youri Tielemans scores cracker v Standard Liege [Video]
- Atletico Madrid sign Anderlecht starlet Youri Tielemans [AS]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi