Anderlecht youngster Wout Faes receives a Chelsea shirt from his lookalike David Luiz
- April 5, 2014
No sooner had Wout Faes burst on the scene with Anderlecht’s youth structure than the David Luiz likeness was being brought up.
In truth, Faes doesn’t look especially like Luiz, facially speaking, but he sports nearly the exact same curly afro as Chelsea’s madcap Brazilian.
And Luiz has clearly been made aware of it too, with a lovely gesture to Faes, sending the kid a Chelsea shirt with his name on.
A portentous gift perhaps…
- Chelsea target Youri Tielemans scored for the 2nd week running for Anderlecht (Video)
- Chelsea target Youri Tielemans (Anderlecht) nets stunning 35 yard winner in 92nd minute...
- Aleksandar Mitrović confirms Newcastle signing of Anderlecht teammate Chancel Mbemba [HNB]
- Done deal: Newcastle United confirm signing of Anderlecht star Aleksandar Mitrović [Video]
- Awesome: A young Anderlecht fan gets the whole crowd chanting in a friendly v Lazio [Vi...
- Anderlecht’s Alexander Mitrovic (20) arrives in Newcastle ahead of medical [Picture]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi