- Robinho pulls off awesome skill in charity match [video]
- Man United move for “transfer listed” Nemanja Vidic [Star Sunday]
- John Terry (34) to get a new £175k-a-week one year Chelsea deal [Star & Express]
- Arsenal set for 20m William Carvalho bid [Mail on Sunday]
- West Ham may lose Big Sam after the season & Irons may sell 20% to pay off debt [Telegraph]
Anderlecht youngster Wout Faes receives a Chelsea shirt from his lookalike David Luiz
No sooner had Wout Faes burst on the scene with Anderlecht’s youth structure than the David Luiz likeness was being brought up.
In truth, Faes doesn’t look especially like Luiz, facially speaking, but he sports nearly the exact same curly afro as Chelsea’s madcap Brazilian.
And Luiz has clearly been made aware of it too, with a lovely gesture to Faes, sending the kid a Chelsea shirt with his name on.
A portentous gift perhaps…
- Updated: April 5, 2014