Ancelotti wants El Shaarawy at Real Madrid, offers Kaka + cash to AC Milan [Gazzetta]
- June 25, 2013
Rumours that Kaka could end his nightmare at Real Madrid are fanned by Italian daily Gazzetta dello Sport on Tuesday as the pink paper splashes an eye-grabbing headline on their front page.
According to Gazzetta, incoming Real Madrid boss Carlo Ancelotti wants to sign Rossoneri forward Stephan El Shaarawy. Ancelotti hopes to make the deal happen with Milan by offering Kaka and cash.
Gazzetta boost the likelihood of the deal coming to fruition, noting that Kaka has always remained in the hearts of the Rossoneri management. Milan would love to have the Brazilian back at the San Siro, however the club have Keisuke Honda’s name also on their shopping list should a deal with Real prove impossible.
Kaka played for Milan from 2003–2009, featuring in 193 games and scoring 70 goals.
Highlights from Kaka’s heyday at the San Siro can be seen below.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi