An unbelievable 40-yard free-kick golazo: Vladimir Marin (Deportivo Cali) v Once Caldas
- July 31, 2013
An outrageous free-kick was scoring in the Colombian top flight last weekend, in the opening round of the 2013-14 season.
Deportivo Cali picked up a comfortable 3-0 win away at Once Caldas, and the last goal of the game was a sensational 40-yard free-kick from Vladimir Marin.
With 10 minutes left in the match Cali won a free-kick just inside the Once Caldes half, and 33-year-old Marin took responsibility for the set-play.
While aiming for goal was probably not the most sensible thing to do, the veteran midfielder did just that, and the result was an unbelievable golazo. His jacket wearing goal celebration was pretty cool also.
Watch Vladimir Marin’s 40-yard free-kick golazo below.
(Thanks to @Soccer_Talk_ for the tip off)
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi