A team hits the woodwork five times as shots seemed magnetised to the goal frame
- March 15, 2013
We’re not exactly sure where this footage comes from but we suspect it’s a lower league game in either Algeria or Morocco.
Either which way, a canary coloured team was cursed with bad luck as their continued efforts to score a goal repeatedly backfired.
In images that were almost cartoonish, the ball appeared in love with the crossbar and the post as shots were magnetised to the woodwork as a lame-duck keeper was beaten over and over again.
Enjoy the comedy footage below.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...