A team hits the woodwork five times as shots seemed magnetised to the goal frame
- March 15, 2013
We’re not exactly sure where this footage comes from but we suspect it’s a lower league game in either Algeria or Morocco.
Either which way, a canary coloured team was cursed with bad luck as their continued efforts to score a goal repeatedly backfired.
In images that were almost cartoonish, the ball appeared in love with the crossbar and the post as shots were magnetised to the woodwork as a lame-duck keeper was beaten over and over again.
Enjoy the comedy footage below.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi