A team hits the woodwork five times as shots seemed magnetised to the goal frame
- March 15, 2013
We’re not exactly sure where this footage comes from but we suspect it’s a lower league game in either Algeria or Morocco.
Either which way, a canary coloured team was cursed with bad luck as their continued efforts to score a goal repeatedly backfired.
In images that were almost cartoonish, the ball appeared in love with the crossbar and the post as shots were magnetised to the woodwork as a lame-duck keeper was beaten over and over again.
Enjoy the comedy footage below.
The 15 Greatest Photos of the 2014/15 Campaign
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...