England fan finally buys Seaman’s Euro 96 shirt on eBay, immediately pretends to be the Arsenal hero
Whenever those lists of worst football shirts rear their ugly heads, David Seaman’s Euro 96 shirt is often in the mix.
Rumoured to be nicknamed the “refresher outfit” in tribute to the colourful sweets, the garnish kit is unforgettable.
Now, one England fan, after a 10-year search, have bought the original Seaman shirt on eBay.
Joel Boom Holmes has updated his Facebook wall to announce to the world his finally managed to bag the Arsenal goalie’s famous Three Lions shirt. His story is being bigged up as proof that you should never ever give up on your dreams.
Happily, no sooner had Joel Boom Holmes got his hands on the kit, but he’s gone in his garden dressed up as the Gunners goalie and posted a picture of that on his Facebook wall too.
Watch Live Stream
- Arsene Wenger gives a fan bad news about Theo Walcott [Instagram Video]October 26, 2016
- Alexis Sanchez shows his disappointment over the 30-man Ballon d’Or shortlistOctober 26, 2016
- Chelsea upload video of Nathaniel Chalobah’s double nutmeg v Man UnitedOctober 26, 2016
- The Ox celebrates Arsenal win over Reading with dressing room picture on InstagramOctober 26, 2016
- You have to feel sorry for Big Sam Allardyce getting England sack after Scott McGarvey’s reveleationsOctober 13, 2016
- Chelsea’s Gary Cahill gets destroyed by Henry Winter on the BBC (Video)October 12, 2016
- Jesse Lingard clarifies altercation in Marcus Rashford bromance post [Instagram]October 12, 2016
- It’s Not The Manager: Matt Le Tissier hits the nail on the head re England’s malaiseOctober 12, 2016