England fan finally buys Seaman’s Euro 96 shirt on eBay, immediately pretends to be the Arsenal hero
Whenever those lists of worst football shirts rear their ugly heads, David Seaman’s Euro 96 shirt is often in the mix.
Rumoured to be nicknamed the “refresher outfit” in tribute to the colourful sweets, the garnish kit is unforgettable.
Now, one England fan, after a 10-year search, have bought the original Seaman shirt on eBay.
Joel Boom Holmes has updated his Facebook wall to announce to the world his finally managed to bag the Arsenal goalie’s famous Three Lions shirt. His story is being bigged up as proof that you should never ever give up on your dreams.
Happily, no sooner had Joel Boom Holmes got his hands on the kit, but he’s gone in his garden dressed up as the Gunners goalie and posted a picture of that on his Facebook wall too.
Watch Live Stream
- Arsenal not interested in bringing Wilshere back despite crocked Cazorla [Times]December 2, 2016
- Arsenal now ahead of Liverpool in the race for Welsh wonderkid AmpaduDecember 2, 2016
- RB Leipzig boss Ralph Hasenhuttl confirms contact with ArsenalDecember 2, 2016
- Wenger admits Cazorla injury is ‘very bad’ but won’t buy replacementDecember 2, 2016
- Gareth Southgate gives first interview as permanent England manager (Video)November 30, 2016
- Gareth Southgate has been offered the England job [Sun]November 24, 2016
- Wilfried Zaha set to switch to the Ivory Coast despite having played for England [BBC]November 22, 2016
- Gareth Southgate to be confirmed as England manager after three-hour interview [Telegraph]November 21, 2016