England fan finally buys Seaman’s Euro 96 shirt on eBay, immediately pretends to be the Arsenal hero
- April 30, 2014
Whenever those lists of worst football shirts rear their ugly heads, David Seaman’s Euro 96 shirt is often in the mix.
Rumoured to be nicknamed the “refresher outfit” in tribute to the colourful sweets, the garnish kit is unforgettable.
Now, one England fan, after a 10-year search, have bought the original Seaman shirt on eBay.
Joel Boom Holmes has updated his Facebook wall to announce to the world his finally managed to bag the Arsenal goalie’s famous Three Lions shirt. His story is being bigged up as proof that you should never ever give up on your dreams.
Happily, no sooner had Joel Boom Holmes got his hands on the kit, but he’s gone in his garden dressed up as the Gunners goalie and posted a picture of that on his Facebook wall too.
- Unreal skills: Laurent Koscielny scores a glorious rabona in Arsenal training (Official...
- Man United’s Daley Blind admits he rejected “incredible” Arsenal offe...
- Off to Arsenal or Liverpool? Marco Reus was with his agent at Heathrow airport on Tuesd...
- Arsene Wenger smashes the Arsenal crossbar challenge with first attempt (Video)
- Arsenal to beat Man City in the race to sign teenager Ismael Bennacer [L’Equipe]
- Former Arsenal midfielder Abou Diaby signs for Marseille (BBC)
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi