- Andrea Pirlo’s quality skills v Parma for Juventus in the Coppa Italia [GIF]
- USA coach Jurgen Klinsmann backheels TWO balls at the same time! [GIF]
- Diego Simeone says Barcelona’s Leo Messi is better than Ronaldo, Bale & Benzema combined
- Neymar at the double as Barcelona win 3-2 at Atletico Madrid [Highlights]
- Porto star Jackson Martinez nets Zlatan-esque backheel volley golazo [Vine & GIF]
England fan finally buys Seaman’s Euro 96 shirt on eBay, immediately pretends to be the Arsenal hero
Whenever those lists of worst football shirts rear their ugly heads, David Seaman’s Euro 96 shirt is often in the mix.
Rumoured to be nicknamed the “refresher outfit” in tribute to the colourful sweets, the garnish kit is unforgettable.
Now, one England fan, after a 10-year search, have bought the original Seaman shirt on eBay.
Joel Boom Holmes has updated his Facebook wall to announce to the world his finally managed to bag the Arsenal goalie’s famous Three Lions shirt. His story is being bigged up as proof that you should never ever give up on your dreams.
Happily, no sooner had Joel Boom Holmes got his hands on the kit, but he’s gone in his garden dressed up as the Gunners goalie and posted a picture of that on his Facebook wall too.
- Updated: April 30, 2014