England fan finally buys Seaman’s Euro 96 shirt on eBay, immediately pretends to be the Arsenal hero
Whenever those lists of worst football shirts rear their ugly heads, David Seaman’s Euro 96 shirt is often in the mix.
Rumoured to be nicknamed the “refresher outfit” in tribute to the colourful sweets, the garnish kit is unforgettable.
Now, one England fan, after a 10-year search, have bought the original Seaman shirt on eBay.
Joel Boom Holmes has updated his Facebook wall to announce to the world his finally managed to bag the Arsenal goalie’s famous Three Lions shirt. His story is being bigged up as proof that you should never ever give up on your dreams.
Happily, no sooner had Joel Boom Holmes got his hands on the kit, but he’s gone in his garden dressed up as the Gunners goalie and posted a picture of that on his Facebook wall too.
Watch Live Stream
- Arsenal forward Takuma Asano joins Stuttgart on a season-long loan dealAugust 26, 2016
- Barcelona tried to sign Arsenal bound striker Lucas Perez [Graham Hunter Audio]August 26, 2016
- Shkodran Mustafi rages as Lucas Perez scores against him last season (Video)August 26, 2016
- Watford v Arsenal: Premier League preview, line-ups & predictionsAugust 26, 2016
- Man United & Arsenal full internationals included in England U21 squadAugust 25, 2016
- Should Man United’s Wayne Rooney remain England’s captain? (BBC Video)August 23, 2016
- Best of the Bemused Twitter Reaction to James Milner’s retirement from England dutyAugust 5, 2016
- Big Sam Allardyce gets Jermain Defoe’s height completely wrong at England press conference (Video)July 25, 2016