- Double scoring Memphis Depay’s incredible PSV performance v Go Ahead Eagles [Individual highlights]
- Bonkers! 1-1 at the break, Numancia score twice in injury time to draw 6-6 with Lugo [Highlights]
- Quality Arsene Wenger quote on spending money in January!
- Hartlepool’s Labour MP Iain Wright goes on Sky News to denounce plans for Ched Evans signing [Video]
- Dasha Zhukova, girlfriend of Chelsea’s Abramovich, gets close to DiCaprio in New York [Pictures]
An awesome picture of Tim Cahill and Thierry Henry in a New York club as Woody Allen plays the clarinet
How cool is this?!
Tim Cahill posted a picture onto his Instagram page on Tuesday showing the Australian international sitting next to French hero Thierry Henry in a New York club, while Woody Allen played the clarinet in the background.
Cahill uploaded the image with the strapline:
Amazing night, day after taking out the Supporters Shield. Chilled dinner watching the Legend Woody Allen perform with his band with #TT #onlyinNewYork#lovingNY #Jazz
For those unaware, the Supporters’ Shield is an annual award given to the MLS team with the best regular season record before the playoffs. This season that award was won by the Cahill and Henry’s New York Red Bulls.
- Updated: October 29, 2013