- EXCLUSIVE Offer: Back Tottenham to reach the Capital One Cup final at 2/1!!!
- The wealthiest football clubs on the planet and how they make their money [Graphic]
- Luis Figo announces his intentions to run against Sepp Blatter for FIFA President [Video]
- Arsenal man Mesut Ozil sends out (weird) emotional thank you video to all his fans [Video]
- Jose Mourinho blasts Jamie Redknapp & Rodgers; Bemoans media “campaign” against Diego Costa [Video]
An awesome picture of Tim Cahill and Thierry Henry in a New York club as Woody Allen plays the clarinet
How cool is this?!
Tim Cahill posted a picture onto his Instagram page on Tuesday showing the Australian international sitting next to French hero Thierry Henry in a New York club, while Woody Allen played the clarinet in the background.
Cahill uploaded the image with the strapline:
Amazing night, day after taking out the Supporters Shield. Chilled dinner watching the Legend Woody Allen perform with his band with #TT #onlyinNewYork#lovingNY #Jazz
For those unaware, the Supporters’ Shield is an annual award given to the MLS team with the best regular season record before the playoffs. This season that award was won by the Cahill and Henry’s New York Red Bulls.
- Updated: October 29, 2013