An awesome picture of Tim Cahill and Thierry Henry in a New York club as Woody Allen plays the clarinet
- October 29, 2013
How cool is this?!
Tim Cahill posted a picture onto his Instagram page on Tuesday showing the Australian international sitting next to French hero Thierry Henry in a New York club, while Woody Allen played the clarinet in the background.
Cahill uploaded the image with the strapline:
Amazing night, day after taking out the Supporters Shield. Chilled dinner watching the Legend Woody Allen perform with his band with #TT #onlyinNewYork#lovingNY #Jazz
For those unaware, the Supporters’ Shield is an annual award given to the MLS team with the best regular season record before the playoffs. This season that award was won by the Cahill and Henry’s New York Red Bulls.
- Arsenal legend Thierry Henry heaps praise on Mesut Ozil’s tremendous vision [Video]
- Thierry Henry explains that his Giroud comments were taken out of context [Video]
- Thierry Henry praises Alexis Sanchez for bringing the X-Factor to Arsenal [Video]
- Thierry Henry: Arsenal need consistency to win the Premier League
- Puma release official video of Arsenal kit launch ft. Thierry Henry as host [Video]
- Thierry Henry compares potential signing Jackson Martinez to current Arsenal strikers [...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi