- Watch Lionel Messi watch his Barcelona tribute for becoming La Liga top goal scorer
- AC Milan v Inter Milan: Watch a live stream of the Derby della Madonnina – available in UK
- Liverpool linked to £10m bid for Norwich’s Nathan Redmond in the Sunday Star [Picture]
- Superfan Claude doesn’t think Gunners will make top 4 after Man United loss [Arsenal Fan TV]
- Mario Balotelli turns up at the boxing, surely out of Crystal Palace v Liverpool
An Australian paper prints some interesting opinions on the World Cup: “Soccer is the work of Satan” [Picture]
Twitter user @AleksCulum has photographed a brilliant set of opinions printed in an Australian paper on Sunday on how some folks Down Under view the World Cup.
The paper canvassed opinions of local Aussies to see whether they intend to tune into Brazil 2014 this summer, and a couple of the responses were surprising.
Jess Hollingsworth, 20, from North Melbourne, explained that she wont be watching the World Cup because she doesn’t have a TV, while John Byrne, 42 from New South Wales, had a slightly more aggresive reply to why wouldn’t be watching.
Apparently “soccer is the work of Satan”.
Good to know!
- Updated: June 8, 2014