An Australian paper prints some interesting opinions on the World Cup: “Soccer is the work of Satan” [Picture]
- June 8, 2014
Twitter user @AleksCulum has photographed a brilliant set of opinions printed in an Australian paper on Sunday on how some folks Down Under view the World Cup.
The paper canvassed opinions of local Aussies to see whether they intend to tune into Brazil 2014 this summer, and a couple of the responses were surprising.
Jess Hollingsworth, 20, from North Melbourne, explained that she wont be watching the World Cup because she doesn’t have a TV, while John Byrne, 42 from New South Wales, had a slightly more aggresive reply to why wouldn’t be watching.
Apparently “soccer is the work of Satan”.
Good to know!
- Diego Costa jokingly throws a punch at Chelsea physio during 1-0 win over Man United [P...
- Celta Vigo striker Joaquín Larrivey booked for the worst dive ever v Eibar [GIF]
- WTF! Hilarious own goal from Greek League match after ball hits both posts [Video]
- Harry Redknapp says QPR’s Sandro injured his knee celebrating a goal in training ...
- Razor Ruddock & Adebayo Akinfenwa try to pick up doughnuts with their elephant mas...
- TalkSPORT suggest alterations to the ratings of certain players in FIFA 15 [Video]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...