An Australian paper prints some interesting opinions on the World Cup: “Soccer is the work of Satan” [Picture]
- June 8, 2014
Twitter user @AleksCulum has photographed a brilliant set of opinions printed in an Australian paper on Sunday on how some folks Down Under view the World Cup.
The paper canvassed opinions of local Aussies to see whether they intend to tune into Brazil 2014 this summer, and a couple of the responses were surprising.
Jess Hollingsworth, 20, from North Melbourne, explained that she wont be watching the World Cup because she doesn’t have a TV, while John Byrne, 42 from New South Wales, had a slightly more aggresive reply to why wouldn’t be watching.
Apparently “soccer is the work of Satan”.
Good to know!
The 15 Greatest Photos of the 2014/15 Campaign
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...