- Liverpool v Stoke: Predicted line-ups, preview & betting tips
- Frenchman Benjamin Stambouli thinks Spurs can win the Premier League [Evening Standard]
- West Brom v Arsenal: Predicted line-ups, preview & betting tips
- He’s cursed! Crazy injury graphic of Arsenal midfielder Jack Wilshere [Picture]
- Awesome! Rayo Vallecano relocate & pay lifetime rent for 85 year old homeless lady [Video]
An Australian paper prints some interesting opinions on the World Cup: “Soccer is the work of Satan” [Picture]
Twitter user @AleksCulum has photographed a brilliant set of opinions printed in an Australian paper on Sunday on how some folks Down Under view the World Cup.
The paper canvassed opinions of local Aussies to see whether they intend to tune into Brazil 2014 this summer, and a couple of the responses were surprising.
Jess Hollingsworth, 20, from North Melbourne, explained that she wont be watching the World Cup because she doesn’t have a TV, while John Byrne, 42 from New South Wales, had a slightly more aggresive reply to why wouldn’t be watching.
Apparently “soccer is the work of Satan”.
Good to know!
- Updated: June 8, 2014