An Australian paper prints some interesting opinions on the World Cup: “Soccer is the work of Satan” [Picture]
- June 8, 2014
Twitter user @AleksCulum has photographed a brilliant set of opinions printed in an Australian paper on Sunday on how some folks Down Under view the World Cup.
The paper canvassed opinions of local Aussies to see whether they intend to tune into Brazil 2014 this summer, and a couple of the responses were surprising.
Jess Hollingsworth, 20, from North Melbourne, explained that she wont be watching the World Cup because she doesn’t have a TV, while John Byrne, 42 from New South Wales, had a slightly more aggresive reply to why wouldn’t be watching.
Apparently “soccer is the work of Satan”.
Good to know!
- Diego Costa jokingly throws a punch at Chelsea physio during 1-0 win over Man United [P...
- Celta Vigo striker Joaquín Larrivey booked for the worst dive ever v Eibar [GIF]
- WTF! Hilarious own goal from Greek League match after ball hits both posts [Video]
- Harry Redknapp says QPR’s Sandro injured his knee celebrating a goal in training ...
- Razor Ruddock & Adebayo Akinfenwa try to pick up doughnuts with their elephant mas...
- TalkSPORT suggest alterations to the ratings of certain players in FIFA 15 [Video]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi