- Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers: ‘Raheem Sterling is learning the striker role quickly’ [Video]
- Man Utd boss Louis van Gaal: ‘I can now play Wayne Rooney in midfield or as a striker’ [Video]
- Alessio Cerci agrees to join Milan, paving way for Fernando Torres to return to Atletico Madrid [Sky Italia]
- Awkward! Flamini thought he’d won MOTM until he was told to give it to Alexis Sanchez [Vine]
- Arsenal boss Wenger: ‘Santi Cazorla is a nice guy, he let Alexis Sanchez take the penalty’ [Video]
An Aussie spoils his ballot paper to vote for Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger for PM [Picture]
One Aussie voter decided to spoil his ballot paper on Saturday in order to get some worldwide love from all Arsenal fans.
As Australia headed to the polls to vote for their new Prime Minister, one unknown person decided that rather than any of the candidates available to him, he’d decided to create a new option in order to vote for Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger.
Moreover, the voter ruined his second ballot paper to agains vote for “Arsene Wenger ‘Le Proffesseur’”.
The voter than took a picture of his votes, and posted them online with the tagline: The Australian Federal Election is today. There is only one viable candidate.
See the picture below.
- Updated: September 7, 2013