An Aussie spoils his ballot paper to vote for Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger for PM [Picture]
One Aussie voter decided to spoil his ballot paper on Saturday in order to get some worldwide love from all Arsenal fans.
As Australia headed to the polls to vote for their new Prime Minister, one unknown person decided that rather than any of the candidates available to him, he’d decided to create a new option in order to vote for Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger.
Moreover, the voter ruined his second ballot paper to agains vote for “Arsene Wenger ‘Le Proffesseur'”.
The voter than took a picture of his votes, and posted them online with the tagline: The Australian Federal Election is today. There is only one viable candidate.
See the picture below.
Watch Live Stream
- Claudio Ranieri makes a definitive statement on Arsenal target Riyad Mahrez [BeIN Sports]July 30, 2016
- Leicester ready to offer Riyad Mahrez £100k-a-week to reject Arsenal [Express]July 29, 2016
- Arsenal mock Spurs on Twitter after beating MLS All-Stars 2-1July 29, 2016
- Must read: Kim Kallstrom brilliantly recounts his time at ArsenalJuly 29, 2016
- Arsene Wenger confirms Arsenal are keen on signing another attacker (Video)July 29, 2016
- Francis Coquelin reveals he’s training at CB; Arsenal fans fret and curse Wenger [Tweets]July 27, 2016
- Chelsea’s Cesc Fabregas discusses his special relationship with Arsene Wenger (Video)July 24, 2016
- Arsene Wenger on transfers: Arsenal have to be good at poker (Video & Tweets)July 23, 2016