An Aussie spoils his ballot paper to vote for Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger for PM [Picture]
- September 7, 2013
One Aussie voter decided to spoil his ballot paper on Saturday in order to get some worldwide love from all Arsenal fans.
As Australia headed to the polls to vote for their new Prime Minister, one unknown person decided that rather than any of the candidates available to him, he’d decided to create a new option in order to vote for Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger.
Moreover, the voter ruined his second ballot paper to agains vote for “Arsene Wenger ‘Le Proffesseur'”.
The voter than took a picture of his votes, and posted them online with the tagline: The Australian Federal Election is today. There is only one viable candidate.
See the picture below.
- No Sh*t Sherlock: Sky Sports rank Fergie 1st, Wenger 2nd in Best PL Manager study [Chart]
- Arsenal’s Mesut Ozil picks his Ultimate XI ft. 7 Real Madrid teammates & Ang...
- Ronald Koeman admits that Man United & Arsenal target Morgan Schneiderlin missed t...
- William Carvalho isn’t joining Arsenal, as Sporting boss Jorge Jesus says midfiel...
- Arsenal begin talks to sign Barcelona winger Pedro [Independent]
- Former Arsenal goalkeeper Jens Lehman calls German midfielder Mesut Ozil mediocre [Sun]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi