An Aussie spoils his ballot paper to vote for Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger for PM [Picture]
One Aussie voter decided to spoil his ballot paper on Saturday in order to get some worldwide love from all Arsenal fans.
As Australia headed to the polls to vote for their new Prime Minister, one unknown person decided that rather than any of the candidates available to him, he’d decided to create a new option in order to vote for Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger.
Moreover, the voter ruined his second ballot paper to agains vote for “Arsene Wenger ‘Le Proffesseur'”.
The voter than took a picture of his votes, and posted them online with the tagline: The Australian Federal Election is today. There is only one viable candidate.
See the picture below.
Watch Live Stream
- English papers think Jack Wilshere will leave Arsenal for Crystal PalaceAugust 31, 2016
- Shkodran Mustafi’s gives first interview since signing for Arsenal from Valencia (Video)August 30, 2016
- Calum Chambers joins Middlesbrough on loan from ArsenalAugust 30, 2016
- Brilliant: Shkodran Mustafi trolls Arsenal fan that didn’t believe he would sign (Video)August 30, 2016
- Arsenal boss confirms Lucas Perez and Shkodran Mustafi have been signed (Video)August 27, 2016
- Arsene Wenger insists he is a big spender….in real life (Video)August 26, 2016
- Arsene Wenger hints at Lucas Perez and Shkodran Mustafi signing for Arsenal (Video)August 26, 2016
- Arsenal’s instalments bid of £17m for Lucas Perez rejected by Deportivo [Cadena Ser]August 25, 2016