An Aussie spoils his ballot paper to vote for Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger for PM [Picture]
One Aussie voter decided to spoil his ballot paper on Saturday in order to get some worldwide love from all Arsenal fans.
As Australia headed to the polls to vote for their new Prime Minister, one unknown person decided that rather than any of the candidates available to him, he’d decided to create a new option in order to vote for Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger.
Moreover, the voter ruined his second ballot paper to agains vote for “Arsene Wenger ‘Le Proffesseur'”.
The voter than took a picture of his votes, and posted them online with the tagline: The Australian Federal Election is today. There is only one viable candidate.
See the picture below.
Watch Live Stream
- Arsenal or Man United? Gabon coach confirms Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang exitMay 28th, 2016
- Arsenal’s Hector Bellerin offers revealing comments when asked about Barcelona interest [Cope]May 27th, 2016
- Arsenal officially reveal new shirt numbers for Granit Xhaka & Aaron Ramsey (Videos)May 27th, 2016
- Tottenham star Christian Eriksen admits finishing below Arsenal was “infuriating” [BT]May 27th, 2016
- Arsenal’s Szczesny implicitly belittles Wenger’s coaching by heaping praise on SpalettiMay 22nd, 2016
- Arsenal boss laments departure of ‘Spiritual Leaders’ Arteta & Rosicky (Video)May 15th, 2016
- Arsene Wenger confirms three Arsenal Stalwarts will leave this summer (Video)May 13th, 2016
- Arsene Wenger denies rumours that he has been offered new 2-year contract extension (Video)May 13th, 2016