- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Wenger, Bergkamp & Henry salute Freddie Ljungberg for a lifetime achievement award
- Updated: November 13, 2012
Monday night was football awards night in Sweden.
At a gala event in Stockholm the complete Swedish football entourage turned out for their yearly national awards show.
Zlatan Ibrahimovic scooped top honours taking the footballer of the year award (again), while perhaps the most interesting moment was Freddie Ljungberg’s accreditation with the Swedish lifetime football award.
Ljungberg, 35, recently brought an end to his 18-year career after a brief stint with J-Leaguers Shimizu S-Pulse. The Swedish midfielder played for the likes of West Ham, Halmstads, Seattle Sounders and Celtic during his footballing life, however he’s biggest achievements were made during his 216 games at Arsenal plus his 75 caps for the national team.
On being presented his award, Ljungberg was also presented with a film featuring the biggest Arsenal personalities over the last decade.
Arsene Wenger opened the film talking about how “fantastic” Freddie was, Dennis Bergkamp then waxed lyrical over the Swede’s “great achievement,” before Thierry Henry wrapped up the segment talking about the duo’s joint love for Arsenal.
Watch the Arsenal love-fest below.