- Robinho pulls off awesome skill in charity match [video]
- Man United move for “transfer listed” Nemanja Vidic [Star Sunday]
- John Terry (34) to get a new £175k-a-week one year Chelsea deal [Star & Express]
- Arsenal set for 20m William Carvalho bid [Mail on Sunday]
- West Ham may lose Big Sam after the season & Irons may sell 20% to pay off debt [Telegraph]
An Argentinian commentator went nuts after Lionel Messi’s winner against Iran [Audio]
Some classic South American commentary was provided by Alejandro Fantino on Saturday at the World Cup.
After Lionel Messi curled home a 91st winner winner against Iran, Fantino, the voice of Argentine football, launched into an epic GOOOOOOL! celebration.
Aside from going way over-the-top in announcing the goal to the world, the commentator proceeded to compare Messi to the greats such as Pele, Gabriel Batistuta and even the Pope.
Listen to the bonkers commentary below.
- Updated: June 21, 2014