An Argentinian commentator went nuts after Lionel Messi’s winner against Iran [Audio]
- June 21, 2014
Some classic South American commentary was provided by Alejandro Fantino on Saturday at the World Cup.
After Lionel Messi curled home a 91st winner winner against Iran, Fantino, the voice of Argentine football, launched into an epic GOOOOOOL! celebration.
Aside from going way over-the-top in announcing the goal to the world, the commentator proceeded to compare Messi to the greats such as Pele, Gabriel Batistuta and even the Pope.
Listen to the bonkers commentary below.
- Leo Messi went on another insanely brilliant run during Argentina rout of Paraguay [GIF...
- EA Sports motion captured Lionel Messi for new FIFA 16 feature: No Touch Dribbling [Video]
- Argentina v Paraguay: Watch a Live Stream of the Copa America match – available in UK
- Goal drought with Argentina is beginning to affect Leo Messi [Video]
- Barcelona’s Leo Messi helped save the life of Argentine man kidnapped in Nigeria
- Lionel Messi shows why he’s the world’s best dribbler versus Colombia [GIF]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi