An Argentinian commentator went nuts after Lionel Messi’s winner against Iran [Audio]
- June 21, 2014
Some classic South American commentary was provided by Alejandro Fantino on Saturday at the World Cup.
After Lionel Messi curled home a 91st winner winner against Iran, Fantino, the voice of Argentine football, launched into an epic GOOOOOOL! celebration.
Aside from going way over-the-top in announcing the goal to the world, the commentator proceeded to compare Messi to the greats such as Pele, Gabriel Batistuta and even the Pope.
Listen to the bonkers commentary below.
- Messi lets slip a cheeky smile during Cristiano Ronaldo’s speech at UEFA awards (...
- Lionel Messi credits his teammates for enabling him to use his individual talents (Video)
- Lionel Messi inadvertently photobombing Cristiano Ronaldo goes viral (Picture)
- Barcelona recall Messi’s 5 goals against Leverkusen in 2011-12 Champions League (...
- Leo Messi really enjoyed beating Cristiano Roaldo to UEFA Player of the Year award [Ole]
- Leo Messi shares UEFA POY award with Luis Suarez on flight home to Barcelona
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...