Analysis of Sergio Ramos’ crazy back heel open goal miss (Levante 1 – Real Madrid 2)
- November 13, 2012
The final game of the La Liga weekend, Real Madrid’s victory at Levante, was hugely eventful.
Cristiano Ronaldo’s nasty eye injury took many of the headlines as did Alvaro Morata’s match winner with his first touch for the Real Madrid first team but it was the conditions of the match that really made it hard for Jose Mourinho’s side.
There was another pretty crazy incident as Sergio Ramos thought he had scored a back heel from a poorly defended corner by Levante.
The incident can be seen in GIF format above and the good folk at Canal + have analysed (in Spanish) the Ramos miss/amazing goal line clearance from Papa Diop on the video below.
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”258621″]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...