- Adriano announces on Twitter that he’s signed for Ligue 2 club Le Havre
- Harry Kane posts Christmas Jumper pic on Instagram as Spurs head to Leicester
- Italian legend Christian Vieri shared a racy Christmas message from a female admirer [Picture]
- Andy Murray bags an Alexis Sanchez Arsenal shirt for Christmas!
- Sunderland winger Adam Johnson TROLLS Newcastle with Christmas message!
Analysis of Sergio Ramos’ crazy back heel open goal miss (Levante 1 – Real Madrid 2)
The final game of the La Liga weekend, Real Madrid’s victory at Levante, was hugely eventful.
Cristiano Ronaldo’s nasty eye injury took many of the headlines as did Alvaro Morata’s match winner with his first touch for the Real Madrid first team but it was the conditions of the match that really made it hard for Jose Mourinho’s side.
There was another pretty crazy incident as Sergio Ramos thought he had scored a back heel from a poorly defended corner by Levante.
The incident can be seen in GIF format above and the good folk at Canal + have analysed (in Spanish) the Ramos miss/amazing goal line clearance from Papa Diop on the video below.
- Updated: November 13, 2012