- “We’re gonna win the CL”: Man City fan says Yaya Toure must be benched after 3-2 win v Bayern [Video]
- Joe Rothwell finished a beautiful Man United U21 team move last night [Vine & GIF]
- Arsene Wenger explains why Olivier Giroud is not on Arsenal CL squad list
- Individual Highlights: Ander Herrera (Man United U21s) v Blackburn
- Sergio Aguero on his stunning Man City hat-trick v Bayern Munich [video]
Analysis of Sergio Ramos’ crazy back heel open goal miss (Levante 1 – Real Madrid 2)
The final game of the La Liga weekend, Real Madrid’s victory at Levante, was hugely eventful.
Cristiano Ronaldo’s nasty eye injury took many of the headlines as did Alvaro Morata’s match winner with his first touch for the Real Madrid first team but it was the conditions of the match that really made it hard for Jose Mourinho’s side.
There was another pretty crazy incident as Sergio Ramos thought he had scored a back heel from a poorly defended corner by Levante.
The incident can be seen in GIF format above and the good folk at Canal + have analysed (in Spanish) the Ramos miss/amazing goal line clearance from Papa Diop on the video below.
- Updated: November 13, 2012