Analysis of Sergio Ramos’ crazy back heel open goal miss (Levante 1 – Real Madrid 2)
- November 13, 2012
The final game of the La Liga weekend, Real Madrid’s victory at Levante, was hugely eventful.
Cristiano Ronaldo’s nasty eye injury took many of the headlines as did Alvaro Morata’s match winner with his first touch for the Real Madrid first team but it was the conditions of the match that really made it hard for Jose Mourinho’s side.
There was another pretty crazy incident as Sergio Ramos thought he had scored a back heel from a poorly defended corner by Levante.
The incident can be seen in GIF format above and the good folk at Canal + have analysed (in Spanish) the Ramos miss/amazing goal line clearance from Papa Diop on the video below.
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”258621″]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi