- Andy Tate post Chelsea defeat: Man United will win the PL next season [video]
- Wayne Rooney: Chelsea know how to get referee on their side [video]
- Huge Odds! Back Man City to beat West Ham at 3/1 + money back if you lose!!!
- Jose Mourinho annoyed with John Terry after Chelsea 1 – Man United 0 [video]
- Alexis Sanchez & Mesut Ozil celebrate Arsenal 2 – Reading 1 on Instagram
An amazing scorpion kick golazo: Mauricio Molina (FC Seoul) v Busan I’Park
- July 22, 2012
FC Seoul have have been Jekyll & Hyde over the past few months in the K-League.
Currently second in the table, just a point behind Jeonbuk Motors, FC Seoul looked like their season may crash-and-burn at the start of July when they drew with the league leaders and then lost to Incheon United in back-to-back matches.
But on Saturday they got back on track in style with 6-0 whooping of Busan I’Park, and the opening goal of the contest was a sublime, improvised golazo.
After just eight minutes FC Seoul’s midfielder Adi was released down the left hand side, and the Brazilian was able to dink a cross towards forward Mauricio Molina, but Busan’s goalie managed to palm a hand onto the cross, which dropped the ball just behind Molina as he was powering into the 6-yard box.
Then came the moment of zen, as the 32-year-old Colombian striker bent his body into the scorpion-position and he score an amazing golazo to send the crowd wild.
Six minute after Mauricio Molina’s brilliant goal, Myong-Jin Ko doubled the hosts’ lead with a 30-yard curler into the top corner.
Watch Mauricio Molina’s scorpion kick golazo (& Ko’s curler also) below.
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”204225″]