- Neymar gave fans his entire football kit, leaving him standing in his boxers! [Video]
- Brilliant! Robinho pretends to be injured so that Neymar can drive cart around the pitch [Video]
- Angel Di Maria is asking Louis van Gaal to bring Nicolas Gaitan to Manchester United [Express]
- Roberto Carlos and Elano set up Ibson for fantastic futsal-esque goal in charity game [Video]
- Neymar pulls off ridiculously cheeky sombrero flick over opponent [Video]
An airline in China has dressed their stewardesses in Brazil shirts & mini-skirts for the World Cup [Pictures]
RocketNews24 have revealed how one airline in China have got in the World Cup spirit.
With the Chinese having failed to qualify for the World Cup, Lucky Air, a domestic Chinese airline based in Yunnan Province, have chosen to back home nation Brazil in the tournament by dressing their stewardesses in Brazil shirts and mini-skirts for the World Cup.
The style promotion appears to have won the airline PR points, with pictures now doing the rounds of happy male guests enjoying the ride though the skies with Lucky Air.
See the pictures below.
- Updated: June 17, 2014