- Juan Mata hugged every Chelsea player after Man United lost at Stamford Bridge [Video]
- Oscar signs a Man United contract & CheekySport meet Chelsea physio Eva Carneiro [Video]
- Cristiano Ronaldo singled out Man United’s Chicharito for praise v Malaga [Video]
- PSV’s Marcel Brands says big teams are circling Memphis Depay. Man United & Spurs name-checked [VI]
- Chelsea’s stars & their wives attended Didier Drogba’s Charity Ball after the Man United game [Pictures]
An airline in China has dressed their stewardesses in Brazil shirts & mini-skirts for the World Cup [Pictures]
- June 17, 2014
RocketNews24 have revealed how one airline in China have got in the World Cup spirit.
With the Chinese having failed to qualify for the World Cup, Lucky Air, a domestic Chinese airline based in Yunnan Province, have chosen to back home nation Brazil in the tournament by dressing their stewardesses in Brazil shirts and mini-skirts for the World Cup.
The style promotion appears to have won the airline PR points, with pictures now doing the rounds of happy male guests enjoying the ride though the skies with Lucky Air.
See the pictures below.