An 11-year-old girl is slammed for singing the worst USA national anthem ever (DC United v LA Galaxy)
- July 30, 2012
Poor Harper Gruzins.
A sweet, blonde 11-year-old girl has found herself coming under a barrage of criticism following a horrible rendition of the USA national anthem over the weekend in the MLS.
The little Texan lass attracted a shedload of abuse after she mangled the Star-Spangled Banner in front of a live stadium and TV audience.
Unfortunately for Gruzins, her decision to warble the national anthem with long, drawn out notes and pauses went down like a lead balloon, and the budding singer/songwriter has now grabbed the limelight for all the wrong reasons.
Whether it’s fair play to attack the kid is now a discussion being had by many US blogs and websites, with many quick to point out that Harper Gruzins unfortunately has set herself up for a fall by having a custom website that boasts: Harper’s captivating performances, soulful voice, and ability to write good music will eventually land her next in line to superstardom!
Watch Harper Gruzins butcher the American anthem below.
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”208238″]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...