Amusing picture: Lukasz Fabianski mobbed by Arsenal fans on Swansea tour of USA
— A.Y.O.M.I.D.O.T.U.N (@IamAyomiDotun) July 20, 2014
Swansea suffered a disappointing 2-0 pre-season defeat to Minnesota United on Saturday, but there amusing scenes surrounding new goalkeeper Lukasz Fabianski.
The Polish keeper joined Swansea on a free transfer earlier this summer having run down his contract at Arsenal.
Nevertheless, Fabianski remains hugely popular at Arsenal having played a key role in winning the FA Cup last season, specifically with some penalty shoot-out heroics against Wigan in the semi-final.
Fabianski joined the Swansea tour yesterday and at the Minnesota United match – ran into a number of USA Gooners, as the picture above proves.
With Dutch keeper Michael Vorm set to sign for Spurs imminently, Fabianski looks set to be undoubted number one for Swansea next season and will face former Dutch coach Louis van Gaal and Manchester United in the club’s opening game.
Watch Live Stream
- Carl Jenkinson dropped as Wenger admits he’s been affected by Arsenal fans’ Twitter abuseDecember 3, 2016
- Santi Cazorla reassures Arsenal fans over injury timeline (Video)December 2, 2016
- Arsenal not interested in bringing Wilshere back despite crocked Cazorla [Times]December 2, 2016
- Arsenal now ahead of Liverpool in the race for Welsh wonderkid AmpaduDecember 2, 2016
- Swansea’s Bob Bradley discusses living through the Port Said tragedy (BBC Audio)November 29, 2016
- Swansea’s players troll Crystal Palace in their locker room [Instagram]November 26, 2016
- Twitter reacts to Swansea’s crazy 5-4 win over Crystal Palace [Tweets]November 26, 2016
- Dean Saunders spoke too soon during Swansea 5 – Crystal Palace 4 (Video)November 26, 2016