- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Americans say the funniest things about the World Cup!! [Video]
- Updated: June 1, 2014
Undoubtedly the heroes of this video clip, by the always amusing Baha Salamah, are the two Real Madrid fans decked out in orange and blue shirts.
The Real Madrid supporters seem to feel the Spanish side can win the World Cup, suggest Gareth Bale will do well in Brazil and back Fernando Torres for top goal scorer.
In Times Square, Salamah asks a number of simple World Cup questions that confuse the interviewees, the majority of whom seem to have little idea about Brazil 2014.
A few soccer fans, decked out in USA shirts and one supporter heading to Brazil for the World Cup lift the overall level of football knowledge in the video.
This clip is pretty much guaranteed to bring home some LOLZ.