Americans say the funniest things about the World Cup!! [Video]
- June 1, 2014
Undoubtedly the heroes of this video clip, by the always amusing Baha Salamah, are the two Real Madrid fans decked out in orange and blue shirts.
The Real Madrid supporters seem to feel the Spanish side can win the World Cup, suggest Gareth Bale will do well in Brazil and back Fernando Torres for top goal scorer.
In Times Square, Salamah asks a number of simple World Cup questions that confuse the interviewees, the majority of whom seem to have little idea about Brazil 2014.
A few soccer fans, decked out in USA shirts and one supporter heading to Brazil for the World Cup lift the overall level of football knowledge in the video.
This clip is pretty much guaranteed to bring home some LOLZ.
- Diego Costa jokingly throws a punch at Chelsea physio during 1-0 win over Man United [P...
- Celta Vigo striker Joaquín Larrivey booked for the worst dive ever v Eibar [GIF]
- WTF! Hilarious own goal from Greek League match after ball hits both posts [Video]
- Harry Redknapp says QPR’s Sandro injured his knee celebrating a goal in training ...
- Razor Ruddock & Adebayo Akinfenwa try to pick up doughnuts with their elephant mas...
- TalkSPORT suggest alterations to the ratings of certain players in FIFA 15 [Video]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...