- Cristiano Ronaldo has to hold himself from laughing at joker Coentrão during Christmas message [Video]
- Brendan Rodgers: ‘Mario Balotelli may have to get used to Liverpool bench’ [Guardian]
- ‘This is Fabregas Football’: Jose Mourinho post-Chelsea 2 – West Ham 0 [Video]
- John Terry & MOTM Eden Hazard interview post-Chelsea 2 – West Ham 0 [Video]
- Barça loanee (West Ham) Alex Song: ‘Arsenal is a big family that’s still part of my heart’
Americans say the funniest things about the World Cup!! [Video]
Undoubtedly the heroes of this video clip, by the always amusing Baha Salamah, are the two Real Madrid fans decked out in orange and blue shirts.
The Real Madrid supporters seem to feel the Spanish side can win the World Cup, suggest Gareth Bale will do well in Brazil and back Fernando Torres for top goal scorer.
In Times Square, Salamah asks a number of simple World Cup questions that confuse the interviewees, the majority of whom seem to have little idea about Brazil 2014.
A few soccer fans, decked out in USA shirts and one supporter heading to Brazil for the World Cup lift the overall level of football knowledge in the video.
This clip is pretty much guaranteed to bring home some LOLZ.
- Updated: June 1, 2014