Americans say the funniest things about the World Cup!! [Video]
- June 1, 2014
Undoubtedly the heroes of this video clip, by the always amusing Baha Salamah, are the two Real Madrid fans decked out in orange and blue shirts.
The Real Madrid supporters seem to feel the Spanish side can win the World Cup, suggest Gareth Bale will do well in Brazil and back Fernando Torres for top goal scorer.
In Times Square, Salamah asks a number of simple World Cup questions that confuse the interviewees, the majority of whom seem to have little idea about Brazil 2014.
A few soccer fans, decked out in USA shirts and one supporter heading to Brazil for the World Cup lift the overall level of football knowledge in the video.
This clip is pretty much guaranteed to bring home some LOLZ.
- Diego Costa jokingly throws a punch at Chelsea physio during 1-0 win over Man United [P...
- Celta Vigo striker Joaquín Larrivey booked for the worst dive ever v Eibar [GIF]
- WTF! Hilarious own goal from Greek League match after ball hits both posts [Video]
- Harry Redknapp says QPR’s Sandro injured his knee celebrating a goal in training ...
- Razor Ruddock & Adebayo Akinfenwa try to pick up doughnuts with their elephant mas...
- TalkSPORT suggest alterations to the ratings of certain players in FIFA 15 [Video]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi