- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
American TV station missed the last few minutes of the World Cup final to bring viewers weather updates [Video]
- Updated: July 14, 2014
One American TV network screed viewers out of watching the final six minutes of the World Cup final to bring viewers weather updates to their audience.
Moments after Mario Gotze scored what turned out to be the winner for Germany against Argentina, viewers in southern New York and northern Pennsylvania had their broadcast cut off by ABC affiliate WENY.
Rather than allow viewers to watch the last six minutes of the final after they had invested over two hours into the match, WENY cut away from the action to cover a tornado warning.
Not surprisingly, WENY were instantly slammed on Twitter.
Fuck you guys for taking off the end of the game though @WENYTV
— Ethan Fabian (@EFABES93) July 13, 2014
Fuck you @WENYTV
— duffle bag boy (@eflint13) July 13, 2014
go fuck yourself @WENYTV
— Gordon. (@Jockooo_) July 13, 2014
Thanks for making us miss the end of the World Cup @WENYTV! If we didn't hate local news before, we sure do now.
— Mack Schrock (@schrockmr) July 13, 2014
@WENYTV hey just wanted to thank you guys for pulling the most watched tv program of all time off the air.
— Garrett Carr (@RealGarrettCarr) July 13, 2014
@WENYTV is this a JOKE? 6 storm warnings during a 2 hour span and then you cut off the WORLD CUP for some news watch?!?!?!
— DexterSt.Jock (@AnthonyMirabell) July 13, 2014
@WENYTV WHAT IN THE MOTHER FUCK ARE YOU THINKING?????? THERES 10 MINS LEFT IN THE WORLD CUP AND U BROADCAST A WEATHER WARNING?????????? FUCK
— Jerm (@JDagon) July 13, 2014