American actor Paul Rudd tells David Letterman about the time he met Seamus Coleman’s dad in Donegal
- June 20, 2014
American actor Paul Rudd was on the David Letterman show this week, when he regaled the talkshow host about a recent bachelor party in Ireland.
The story is no-doubt set to pique the interests of Irish and Everton fans, as the punchline of the tale concerns a chance meeting with Seamus Coleman’s dad in a pub in Donegal.
As it turns out, Paul Rudd was made into the patsy in the story as a bit of collusion made sure that the actor ran into the Everton defender’s father, who then made fun of him in public.
Listen to the story broadcasted on US TV this week below.
- Everton have made contact with Napoli winger Dries Mertens [Het Laatste Nieuws]
- MOTD viewers celebrate Phil Neville’s appointment as Valencia assistant manager [...
- Everton starlet Ryan Ledson (17) scored a wonderchip in U21 training [Video]
- Lucas Leiva tries to kick Everton fan out of Liverpool club shop for carrying a blue ba...
- Ex-Everton star Tim Cahill scores bullet header for Shanghai Shenhua [video]
- Everton fans celebrate the imminent signing of Gerard Deulofeu [Best Tweets]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi