- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Amazing Competition! Win a copy of FIFA 14 signed by Chelsea star Juan Mata
- Updated: November 8, 2013
EA SPORTS FIFA 14 is available to buy NOW on Xbox 360, PS3 and PC from Game.co.uk. Get involved in the most popular mode in FIFA and start your Ultimate Team today at http://www.easports.com/uk/
We have an amazing prize to give away to one lucky person this weekend: A copy of FIFA 14 signed by Juan Mata.
Chelsea’s Spanish superstar Juan Mata has kindly signed a brand new copy of the incredible computer game FIFA 14, and you can be in line to win the special prize by emailing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the answer to the following question.
Which team did Chelsea sign Juan Mata from?
The signed “key art” can be slotted into either an Xbox or PS3 copy depending on the winner’s preference.
Terms & Conditions
1. All entries must be received by Friday, November 8, 2013, winners will be notified by Tuesday November 12, 2013.
2. Prizes are pre-signed and specific personalisations can not be accommodated. The signed item is an EA SPORTS FIFA 14 cover, as pictured, and will be sent with an accompanying copy of the game on Xbox or PS3.
2. Competition is open to UK residents only
4. One entry per household. Entries sent in through agents or third parties will be disqualified. Late, incomplete or otherwise ineligible entries will be disqualified
5. There is no cash alternative to the prize and the prize is non-refundable and non transferable
6. EA SPORTS will not be liable for any prize(s) that do not reach the winners for reasons beyond EA SPORTS’ reasonable control.
7. The name, county and photograph of the winners may be used by EA SPORTS for post-event publicity purposes. The winners agree to allow EA SPORTS to use their name and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without additional remuneration.
8. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them when entering this competition.