Amazing commentary FAIL: Michael Hortin fails to spot Walsall score against Lincoln
- November 15, 2012
BBC Radio Lincolnshire’s Michael Hortin looks set to be heard across the world wide web after an amazing commentary gaffe saw him completely miss a goal scored by Walsall against Lincoln.
The incredible commentary came on Tuesday night as Lincoln won an FA Cup replay at Walsall 3-2.
Hortin was caught out in the final seconds of extra time as Walsall pulled a goal back through Jamie Paterson.
According to reports, the Paterson goal was a free-kick that went through the Lincoln wall and only just crossed the line.
Nevertheless, Michael Hortin produces some horrific commentary and appears to have no idea a goal is scored until his co-commentator tells him.
Amazing! The nervous laughter pretty much sums it all up. Cringe worthy!
Audio of the epic commentary FAIL below.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...