Amazing commentary FAIL: Michael Hortin fails to spot Walsall score against Lincoln
- November 15, 2012
BBC Radio Lincolnshire’s Michael Hortin looks set to be heard across the world wide web after an amazing commentary gaffe saw him completely miss a goal scored by Walsall against Lincoln.
The incredible commentary came on Tuesday night as Lincoln won an FA Cup replay at Walsall 3-2.
Hortin was caught out in the final seconds of extra time as Walsall pulled a goal back through Jamie Paterson.
According to reports, the Paterson goal was a free-kick that went through the Lincoln wall and only just crossed the line.
Nevertheless, Michael Hortin produces some horrific commentary and appears to have no idea a goal is scored until his co-commentator tells him.
Amazing! The nervous laughter pretty much sums it all up. Cringe worthy!
Audio of the epic commentary FAIL below.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi