Amateur football at its best! A German coach pretends he was throttled in a pathetic scene of playacting
- June 10, 2014
This video is a gem.
A wonderful clip was shot at an amateur football in Germany last weekend, as Haibach beat Kahl in a promotion/relegation match in the Bayernliga – the highest amateur football league in Bavaria.
During the match a flare up broke out on the touchline, and it lead to Haibach’s coach getting into a scuffle with an opposing coach from Kahl.
During the hands-on argument, the Haibach coach pulled off one of the greatest simulations ever seen, as he ridiculously pretended to have been strangled, before dramatically collapsing to the floor. For the sake of clarity, nothing happened.
Haibach won the match 2-1.
Watch the hilarious footage below.
- There is an American kid who creates unbelievable Vine videos scoring mind-bending goal...
- Sick! A Köln under-9 player pulls off two Zidane turns to beat three Bayer Leverkusen o...
- An American high school goalie gets on ESPN’s highlights after making 4 saves in ...
- Mad tekkers from a fat guy who hangs out in the Milford Docks in Pembrokeshire, Wales
- #TEAMKSI v #TEAMCALLUX – YouTuber’s 6-a-side Match
- Quality Chilena you won’t have seen: Tony Alcala (Millikan High School) v Lynwood...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi