- Thierry Henry hints that he would like to return to Arsenal as a coach so he can win Champions League
- The atmosphere at last night’s Superclasico between River Plate & Boca Juniors was incredible [Video]
- Victor Valdes has stopped training with Manchester United and won’t be joining the club
- Crazy Odds! Back Arsenal star Alexis Sanchez to score anytime v West Brom at 6/1
- Louis Van Gaal mocks Man United Twitter account confirming Luke Shaw’s injury “Few weeks out” [Video]
Amateur football at its best! A German coach pretends he was throttled in a pathetic scene of playacting
This video is a gem.
A wonderful clip was shot at an amateur football in Germany last weekend, as Haibach beat Kahl in a promotion/relegation match in the Bayernliga - the highest amateur football league in Bavaria.
During the match a flare up broke out on the touchline, and it lead to Haibach’s coach getting into a scuffle with an opposing coach from Kahl.
During the hands-on argument, the Haibach coach pulled off one of the greatest simulations ever seen, as he ridiculously pretended to have been strangled, before dramatically collapsing to the floor. For the sake of clarity, nothing happened.
Haibach won the match 2-1.
Watch the hilarious footage below.
- Updated: June 10, 2014