- Louis van Gaal handed presents out to the crowd before Man United played Newcastle [Pictures]
- Arsenal fan praises Tomas Rosicky and calls Alexis Sanchez ‘unreal’ [Video]
- Jorge Mendes: ‘Cristiano Ronaldo is the greatest ever, there’s such a gulf between him and 2nd best’ [Globo]
- Harry Redknapp post-Arsenal: ‘It was a clear penalty from Gibbs on Bobby Zamora’ [Video]
- Sami Khedira is hoping to reach an agreement for a new contract at Real Madrid
Amateur football at its best! A German coach pretends he was throttled in a pathetic scene of playacting
This video is a gem.
A wonderful clip was shot at an amateur football in Germany last weekend, as Haibach beat Kahl in a promotion/relegation match in the Bayernliga - the highest amateur football league in Bavaria.
During the match a flare up broke out on the touchline, and it lead to Haibach’s coach getting into a scuffle with an opposing coach from Kahl.
During the hands-on argument, the Haibach coach pulled off one of the greatest simulations ever seen, as he ridiculously pretended to have been strangled, before dramatically collapsing to the floor. For the sake of clarity, nothing happened.
Haibach won the match 2-1.
Watch the hilarious footage below.
- Updated: June 10, 2014