Alvaro Negredo does a Q&A with fans: “I don’t want to leave Man City, I’m very happy here”
- July 15, 2014
Alvaro Negredo has put an end to speculation about him leaving Manchester City this summer by saying he doesn’t want to depart England and that he’s very happy at the club.
Negredo was doing a question and answers session with fans and the first question was the one on everyone’s lips – does he want to leave Manchester City?
Negredo, to his credit, didn’t attempt to dodge the query, saying that he didn’t want to leave and that the reason for the speculation of a return home was due to his struggles in the second half of last season.
He said: “I don’t want to leave City. I’m very happy and settled here. I had a difficult end to the season and that’s why there has been a lot of talking but I’ve been very happy here since the first day I arrived.”
You can watch the full Q&A session in the video below.
Watch Live Stream
- Alvaro Negredo scores classy goal on his Middlesbrough debut (Video)July 24, 2016
- Chelsea boss Antonio Conte is speaking to Alvaro Morata on a daily basis [Marca]July 19, 2016
- Gary Neville was pretty indecisive about bringing Alvaro Negredo off the bench (Video)March 8, 2016
- Alvaro Negredo scored a wonder goal for Valencia v Rayo Vallecano (Official video)January 17, 2016
- Man City’s Sergio Aguero ruled out of Argentina internationals due to injuryAugust 29, 2016
- Man City starlet Ian Carlo Poveda scores twice v Liverpool U18 in a rout (Instagram Video)August 29, 2016
- Man City fans prove Sergio Aguero didn’t connect with elbow & Andre Marriner saw incidentAugust 29, 2016
- Chelsea fans take to social media to slam Man City’s Sergio AgueroAugust 29, 2016