Alvaro Negredo does a Q&A with fans: “I don’t want to leave Man City, I’m very happy here”
- July 15, 2014
Alvaro Negredo has put an end to speculation about him leaving Manchester City this summer by saying he doesn’t want to depart England and that he’s very happy at the club.
Negredo was doing a question and answers session with fans and the first question was the one on everyone’s lips – does he want to leave Manchester City?
Negredo, to his credit, didn’t attempt to dodge the query, saying that he didn’t want to leave and that the reason for the speculation of a return home was due to his struggles in the second half of last season.
He said: “I don’t want to leave City. I’m very happy and settled here. I had a difficult end to the season and that’s why there has been a lot of talking but I’ve been very happy here since the first day I arrived.”
You can watch the full Q&A session in the video below.
- Golazo: Valencia’s Alvaro Negredo scores delicate lobbed volley v Koln (Video)
- Alvaro Negredo controls pass with amazing back-heel first touch in Valencia training [V...
- Rodrigo De Paul hit a sublime cross for Alvaro Negredo’s goal versus Granada [Video]
- Young Valencia fan with cerebral palsy meets his hero Alvaro Negredo [Video]
- Man City boss Pellegrini on Wilfried Bony link: ‘We are working to replace Alvaro...
- Alvaro Negredo scores impossible goal in Valencia training pre Real Madrid match
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...