Alvaro Negredo does a Q&A with fans: “I don’t want to leave Man City, I’m very happy here”
- July 15, 2014
Alvaro Negredo has put an end to speculation about him leaving Manchester City this summer by saying he doesn’t want to depart England and that he’s very happy at the club.
Negredo was doing a question and answers session with fans and the first question was the one on everyone’s lips – does he want to leave Manchester City?
Negredo, to his credit, didn’t attempt to dodge the query, saying that he didn’t want to leave and that the reason for the speculation of a return home was due to his struggles in the second half of last season.
He said: “I don’t want to leave City. I’m very happy and settled here. I had a difficult end to the season and that’s why there has been a lot of talking but I’ve been very happy here since the first day I arrived.”
You can watch the full Q&A session in the video below.
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...