Alvaro Negredo does a Q&A with fans: “I don’t want to leave Man City, I’m very happy here”
- July 15, 2014
Alvaro Negredo has put an end to speculation about him leaving Manchester City this summer by saying he doesn’t want to depart England and that he’s very happy at the club.
Negredo was doing a question and answers session with fans and the first question was the one on everyone’s lips – does he want to leave Manchester City?
Negredo, to his credit, didn’t attempt to dodge the query, saying that he didn’t want to leave and that the reason for the speculation of a return home was due to his struggles in the second half of last season.
He said: “I don’t want to leave City. I’m very happy and settled here. I had a difficult end to the season and that’s why there has been a lot of talking but I’ve been very happy here since the first day I arrived.”
You can watch the full Q&A session in the video below.
- Golazo: Valencia’s Alvaro Negredo scores delicate lobbed volley v Koln (Video)
- Alvaro Negredo controls pass with amazing back-heel first touch in Valencia training [Video]
- Rodrigo De Paul hit a sublime cross for Alvaro Negredo’s goal versus Granada [Video]
- Young Valencia fan with cerebral palsy meets his hero Alvaro Negredo [Video]
- Robinho speaks about his Manchester City spell in new feature-length interview (Video)
- Uefa 2015 Team of the Year nominees released, only includes one player from Arsenal & Chelsea
- After dumping Marouane Fellaini, Playboy model dumps Man City teenager [Nieuwsblad]
- Jamie Carragher & Gary Neville dissect Man City 1 – Liverpool 4 (Video)