- Cristiano Ronaldo struggles to stay awake during statue unveiling [Video]
- James Rodriguez’s & Radamel Falcao’s Fathers played together for Deportes Tolima in 1987
- Pirloesque! Bastian Schweinsteiger’s stunning free-kick v Mainz [Video]
- Liverpool fan after Arsenal draw: ‘Flamini should have been sent off!’ [Video]
- Manchester United players make fans’ dreams come true at Christmas Foundation [Video]
Alvaro Morata €18m transfer to Juventus imminent; Real Madrid include buy-back clause [Marca]
Alvaro Morata’s transfer to Juventus is just a matter of time, according to Spanish football site Marca.
Marca, who took the story from Italian daily La Gazzetta dello Sport, say Morata is scheduled to complete an €18 million move to Italy on Friday after both clubs reached an agreement.
Part of the agreement is that Madrid will be able to buy back the Spanish striker due to a clause in his contract but will have to fork out double the amount they’re selling him for. Still, €36m could prove to be a bargain in years to come.
Already proving to be a difficult ransfer to negotiate, the departure of Antonio Conte only seemed to further complicate matters but new boss Max Allegri called Morata to assure him that all would be well.
- Updated: July 18, 2014