Alvaro Morata €18m transfer to Juventus imminent; Real Madrid include buy-back clause [Marca]
- July 18, 2014
Alvaro Morata’s transfer to Juventus is just a matter of time, according to Spanish football site Marca.
Marca, who took the story from Italian daily La Gazzetta dello Sport, say Morata is scheduled to complete an €18 million move to Italy on Friday after both clubs reached an agreement.
Part of the agreement is that Madrid will be able to buy back the Spanish striker due to a clause in his contract but will have to fork out double the amount they’re selling him for. Still, €36m could prove to be a bargain in years to come.
Already proving to be a difficult ransfer to negotiate, the departure of Antonio Conte only seemed to further complicate matters but new boss Max Allegri called Morata to assure him that all would be well.
Watch Live Stream
- Arsenal & Man United target Alvaro Morata admits he has “tempting” offers from P...May 31st, 2016
- Arsenal favourites to sign Alvaro Morata in whopping £53m deal [COPE]May 26th, 2016
- Arsenal have offered €60m to Real Madrid for Alvaro Morata [TuttoSport]May 25th, 2016
- Arsenal target Alvaro Morata appears to confirm he is leaving Juventus [Instagram]May 23rd, 2016
- Paul Pogba buys house in Barcelona, prompting transfer speculation [Football Italia]May 31st, 2016
- Juventus are ready to cash in on Paul Pogba, Man United want him back [Independent]May 30th, 2016
- Juventus try & beat Man United to Andre Gomes, Jorge Mendes will decide [TuttoSport]May 27th, 2016
- Dani Alves rejects offer from Man United, will sign for Juventus [Sport]May 27th, 2016
- Real Madrid’s Gareth Bale discusses top 5 Champions League moments (Video)May 31st, 2016
- Shock as Spain leave Isco and Saul out of their Euro 2016 squad [Tweets]May 31st, 2016
- Wolfsburg forward Bruno Henrique remembers funny detail about playing Cristiano Ronaldo [Quotes]May 31st, 2016
- Bayern Munich reject €50 million Real Madrid bid for David Alaba [AS]May 31st, 2016