- Jermain Defoe’s dream five-a-side team features Luka Modric and Steven Gerrard [Video]
- Man United target Aymeric Laporte wants move but Bilbao won’t sell for less than £31m buy-out clause
- Real Madrid unveil new signing Lucas Silva to the media [Video]
- Victor Valdes makes his first Man United appearance for the U21s vs Liverpool U21s [Vine]
- Robin van Persie: Scoring five goals against Cambridge isn’t easy but we must make our own luck
Alvaro Morata €18m transfer to Juventus imminent; Real Madrid include buy-back clause [Marca]
Alvaro Morata’s transfer to Juventus is just a matter of time, according to Spanish football site Marca.
Marca, who took the story from Italian daily La Gazzetta dello Sport, say Morata is scheduled to complete an €18 million move to Italy on Friday after both clubs reached an agreement.
Part of the agreement is that Madrid will be able to buy back the Spanish striker due to a clause in his contract but will have to fork out double the amount they’re selling him for. Still, €36m could prove to be a bargain in years to come.
Already proving to be a difficult ransfer to negotiate, the departure of Antonio Conte only seemed to further complicate matters but new boss Max Allegri called Morata to assure him that all would be well.
- Updated: July 18, 2014