Alvaro Morata €18m transfer to Juventus imminent; Real Madrid include buy-back clause [Marca]
- July 18, 2014
Alvaro Morata’s transfer to Juventus is just a matter of time, according to Spanish football site Marca.
Marca, who took the story from Italian daily La Gazzetta dello Sport, say Morata is scheduled to complete an €18 million move to Italy on Friday after both clubs reached an agreement.
Part of the agreement is that Madrid will be able to buy back the Spanish striker due to a clause in his contract but will have to fork out double the amount they’re selling him for. Still, €36m could prove to be a bargain in years to come.
Already proving to be a difficult ransfer to negotiate, the departure of Antonio Conte only seemed to further complicate matters but new boss Max Allegri called Morata to assure him that all would be well.
- Alvaro Morata stars in awesome PES 2016 trailer, featuring Totti selfie celebration (Vi...
- ‘Juventus is my Team’ : Alvaro Morata rules out returning to Real Madrid de...
- Florentino Perez claims Juventus are training Alvaro Morata & Real Madrid can re-s...
- Juventus post GIFs of Gigi Buffon’s brilliant double save & Alvaro Morata...
- Juventus defender Martin Caceres destroys his Ferrari in a drink driving crash [Pictures]
- Juventus legend Gianluigi Buffon admits he’s open to a move to the Premier League
- Napoli beat Juventus thanks to Gonzalo Higuain’s brilliant solo goal (Video)
- Paul Pogba’s agent Mino Raiola: Fergie only likes those who obey him (Quotes)
- Philippe Coutinho’s agent Kia Joorabchian says his client is staying at Liverpool...
- David Beckham compares former Man United and Real Madrid teammates (Video)
- Mutiny in Madrid? Real boss Rafa Benitez has had run ins Sergio Ramos, Cristiano Ronald...
- Manchester United legend David Beckham reveals his toughest ever opponent (Video)