Alvaro Morata €18m transfer to Juventus imminent; Real Madrid include buy-back clause [Marca]
- July 18, 2014
Alvaro Morata’s transfer to Juventus is just a matter of time, according to Spanish football site Marca.
Marca, who took the story from Italian daily La Gazzetta dello Sport, say Morata is scheduled to complete an €18 million move to Italy on Friday after both clubs reached an agreement.
Part of the agreement is that Madrid will be able to buy back the Spanish striker due to a clause in his contract but will have to fork out double the amount they’re selling him for. Still, €36m could prove to be a bargain in years to come.
Already proving to be a difficult ransfer to negotiate, the departure of Antonio Conte only seemed to further complicate matters but new boss Max Allegri called Morata to assure him that all would be well.
Watch Live Stream
- Explaining why Cristiano Ronaldo DIDN’T appeal for offside on Alvaro Morata’s goalOctober 24, 2016
- Alvaro Morata takes young fan to Real Madrid locker room for signed shirt (Video)October 16, 2016
- Real Madrid striker Alvaro Morata shows off his goalkeeping skills at Spain training (Video)October 4, 2016
- Real Madrid’s Alvaro Morata reveals details of Chelsea’s summer bid [Sport Bild]September 21, 2016
- Torino v Juventus: Watch a Live Stream of the Turin derby in Serie ADecember 7, 2016
- Diego Simeone’s son, Giovanni, scored a brace for Genoa in 3-1 win over Juventus (Video)November 28, 2016
- Diego Simeone’s brilliant anti-Juventus Instagram post after Giovanni Simeone braceNovember 28, 2016
- Genoa v Juventus: Watch a live stream of the Serie A matchNovember 27, 2016
- Real Madrid are closing in on signing the new Zlatan Ibrahimovic [Marca]December 8, 2016
- Cristiano Ronaldo took on Real Madrid haters in the Dortmund game (Video)December 8, 2016
- Aubameyang delivers bad news to Borussia Dortmund after the Real Madrid game (Video)December 8, 2016
- Taxi for Jordi Alba: Real Madrid’s Mateo Kovacic speaks 5 languages (Video)December 7, 2016