Alvaro Morata €18m transfer to Juventus imminent; Real Madrid include buy-back clause [Marca]
- July 18, 2014
Alvaro Morata’s transfer to Juventus is just a matter of time, according to Spanish football site Marca.
Marca, who took the story from Italian daily La Gazzetta dello Sport, say Morata is scheduled to complete an €18 million move to Italy on Friday after both clubs reached an agreement.
Part of the agreement is that Madrid will be able to buy back the Spanish striker due to a clause in his contract but will have to fork out double the amount they’re selling him for. Still, €36m could prove to be a bargain in years to come.
Already proving to be a difficult ransfer to negotiate, the departure of Antonio Conte only seemed to further complicate matters but new boss Max Allegri called Morata to assure him that all would be well.
Watch Live Stream
- Real Madrid’s Alvaro Morata reveals details of Chelsea’s summer bid [Sport Bild]September 21, 2016
- Alvaro Morata reveals that he was given five or six transfer offers a day despite Real Madrid returnSeptember 2, 2016
- The 10 most Tweeted about transfers in the summer window ft. Man United & ArsenalAugust 31, 2016
- Atletico Madrid offered Real Madrid €70m for Alvaro Morata [AS]August 28, 2016
- Chelsea & Man City to duke it out in January for one of the world’s top defenders [Star]September 24, 2016
- Paul Pogba’s awesome gesture to former Juventus team mates [Tuttosport]September 24, 2016
- Man United & Juventus send scouts to Belgrade derbySeptember 18, 2016
- Palermo v Juventus: Online Live Streaming video [HD] 2016-09-24September 18, 2016
- Real Madrid stars spotted discussing Keylor Navas’ error at half time of Dortmund match (video)September 28, 2016
- Cristiano Ronaldo accused of kicking out at Marcel Schmelzer [Tweets]September 28, 2016
- Cristiano Ronaldo needed a cameraman to confirm he was offside v Borussia Dortmund (Video)September 28, 2016
- Luca Zidane concedes goal against Dortmund after dribbling adventure goes wrong (Video)September 27, 2016