Alvaro Morata €18m transfer to Juventus imminent; Real Madrid include buy-back clause [Marca]
- July 18, 2014
Alvaro Morata’s transfer to Juventus is just a matter of time, according to Spanish football site Marca.
Marca, who took the story from Italian daily La Gazzetta dello Sport, say Morata is scheduled to complete an €18 million move to Italy on Friday after both clubs reached an agreement.
Part of the agreement is that Madrid will be able to buy back the Spanish striker due to a clause in his contract but will have to fork out double the amount they’re selling him for. Still, €36m could prove to be a bargain in years to come.
Already proving to be a difficult ransfer to negotiate, the departure of Antonio Conte only seemed to further complicate matters but new boss Max Allegri called Morata to assure him that all would be well.
Watch Live Stream
- Alvaro Morata links to Arsenal & Man United resurface [El Confidencial]August 3, 2016
- Updates on Chelsea’s pursuit of Alvaro Morata & Everton’s Romelu Lukaku [Times]August 1, 2016
- Real Madrid reject €75m bid from Chelsea for striker Alvaro Morata [Cadena Ser]July 20, 2016
- Real Madrid will reject all offers for Alvaro Morata this summer [Marca]July 9, 2016
- Done deal? Gazzetta say Juventus striker Simone Zaza is joining West HamAugust 25, 2016
- Chelsea boss Antonio Conte blocking Juan Cuadrado’s loan back to Juventus [Di Marzio]August 24, 2016
- Juventus close to signing Blaise Matuidi from PSG for €34m [L’Equipe]August 24, 2016
- Gonzalo Higuain scores Juventus winner 9 minutes into debut v Fiorentina (Official video)August 20, 2016
- Cristiano Ronaldo’s brilliant response to Gerard Pique’s easy Champions League commentsAugust 26, 2016
- Humble Cristiano Ronaldo gives brilliant speech after winning UEFA Best Player award (Video)August 25, 2016
- The Champions League group stage draw in full ft. Leicester and ArsenalAugust 25, 2016
- Supposedly a target for Arsenal & Chelsea, James Rodriguez is buying a house in Turin [EFE]August 25, 2016