- The atmosphere at last night’s Superclasico between River Plate & Boca Juniors was incredible [Video]
- Victor Valdes has stopped training with Manchester United and won’t be joining the club
- Crazy Odds! Back Arsenal star Alexis Sanchez to score anytime v West Brom at 6/1
- Louis Van Gaal mocks Man United Twitter account confirming Luke Shaw’s injury “Few weeks out” [Video]
- Cristiano Ronaldo, Pepe & Marcelo make fun of James Rodriguez’s awful touch in Real Madrid training [Video]
Alvaro Morata agrees to Juventus move but Real Madrid’s €25m valuation stalling deal
Real Madrid striker Alvaro Morata has agreed on a deal to leave the club for Juventus but the Italian club are struggling to meet Real’s €25 million asking price.
Not only are Real demanding that Juventus meet that valuation but they are also insisting on a buy-back clause in the contract of Morata which would allow them to take him back to the club for €30 million.
As reported by Sky Sports Italy, and thereafter by Inside Spanish Football, Juventus started bidding at €15 million and coughed up an extra €3 million for the young Spanish striker but Real refuse to budge.
Morata has already rejected Monaco and Wolfsburg, his heart set on Juventus.
Juventus are also said to be in the running for the signature of Alexis Sanchez but money issues are holding them back on that front too.
- Updated: July 7, 2014