Alvaro Morata agrees to Juventus move but Real Madrid’s €25m valuation stalling deal
- July 7, 2014
Real Madrid striker Alvaro Morata has agreed on a deal to leave the club for Juventus but the Italian club are struggling to meet Real’s €25 million asking price.
Not only are Real demanding that Juventus meet that valuation but they are also insisting on a buy-back clause in the contract of Morata which would allow them to take him back to the club for €30 million.
As reported by Sky Sports Italy, and thereafter by Inside Spanish Football, Juventus started bidding at €15 million and coughed up an extra €3 million for the young Spanish striker but Real refuse to budge.
Morata has already rejected Monaco and Wolfsburg, his heart set on Juventus.
Juventus are also said to be in the running for the signature of Alexis Sanchez but money issues are holding them back on that front too.
Watch Live Stream
- Explaining why Cristiano Ronaldo DIDN’T appeal for offside on Alvaro Morata’s goalOctober 24, 2016
- Alvaro Morata takes young fan to Real Madrid locker room for signed shirt (Video)October 16, 2016
- Real Madrid striker Alvaro Morata shows off his goalkeeping skills at Spain training (Video)October 4, 2016
- Real Madrid’s Alvaro Morata reveals details of Chelsea’s summer bid [Sport Bild]September 21, 2016
- Torino v Juventus: Watch a Live Stream of the Turin derby in Serie ADecember 7, 2016
- Diego Simeone’s son, Giovanni, scored a brace for Genoa in 3-1 win over Juventus (Video)November 28, 2016
- Diego Simeone’s brilliant anti-Juventus Instagram post after Giovanni Simeone braceNovember 28, 2016
- Genoa v Juventus: Watch a live stream of the Serie A matchNovember 27, 2016
- Cristiano Ronaldo took on Real Madrid haters in the Dortmund game (Video)December 8, 2016
- Aubameyang delivers bad news to Borussia Dortmund after the Real Madrid game (Video)December 8, 2016
- Taxi for Jordi Alba: Real Madrid’s Mateo Kovacic speaks 5 languages (Video)December 7, 2016
- Cristiano Ronaldo reveals his career plans after football to FourFourTwoDecember 7, 2016