- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Alvaro Morata agrees to Juventus move but Real Madrid’s €25m valuation stalling deal
- Updated: July 7, 2014
Real Madrid striker Alvaro Morata has agreed on a deal to leave the club for Juventus but the Italian club are struggling to meet Real’s €25 million asking price.
Not only are Real demanding that Juventus meet that valuation but they are also insisting on a buy-back clause in the contract of Morata which would allow them to take him back to the club for €30 million.
As reported by Sky Sports Italy, and thereafter by Inside Spanish Football, Juventus started bidding at €15 million and coughed up an extra €3 million for the young Spanish striker but Real refuse to budge.
Morata has already rejected Monaco and Wolfsburg, his heart set on Juventus.
Juventus are also said to be in the running for the signature of Alexis Sanchez but money issues are holding them back on that front too.