Alvaro Morata agrees to Juventus move but Real Madrid’s €25m valuation stalling deal
- July 7, 2014
Real Madrid striker Alvaro Morata has agreed on a deal to leave the club for Juventus but the Italian club are struggling to meet Real’s €25 million asking price.
Not only are Real demanding that Juventus meet that valuation but they are also insisting on a buy-back clause in the contract of Morata which would allow them to take him back to the club for €30 million.
As reported by Sky Sports Italy, and thereafter by Inside Spanish Football, Juventus started bidding at €15 million and coughed up an extra €3 million for the young Spanish striker but Real refuse to budge.
Morata has already rejected Monaco and Wolfsburg, his heart set on Juventus.
Juventus are also said to be in the running for the signature of Alexis Sanchez but money issues are holding them back on that front too.
Watch Live Stream
- Real Madrid’s Alvaro Morata reveals details of Chelsea’s summer bid [Sport Bild]September 21, 2016
- Alvaro Morata reveals that he was given five or six transfer offers a day despite Real Madrid returnSeptember 2, 2016
- The 10 most Tweeted about transfers in the summer window ft. Man United & ArsenalAugust 31, 2016
- Atletico Madrid offered Real Madrid €70m for Alvaro Morata [AS]August 28, 2016
- Chelsea & Man City to duke it out in January for one of the world’s top defenders [Star]September 24, 2016
- Paul Pogba’s awesome gesture to former Juventus team mates [Tuttosport]September 24, 2016
- Man United & Juventus send scouts to Belgrade derbySeptember 18, 2016
- Palermo v Juventus: Online Live Streaming video [HD] 2016-09-24September 18, 2016
- Man United & Real Madrid target Gelson Martins rejects a contract [Correio da Manha]September 30, 2016
- Man United & Man City are at ‘war’ over a German World Cup winner [El Chiringuito]September 29, 2016
- Cristiano Ronaldo becomes a fan of famous twerker Lexy Panterra [Instagram]September 29, 2016
- What new Arsenal contract? Mesut Ozil is linked with a Real Madrid return [Bild]September 29, 2016