Alvaro Morata agrees to Juventus move but Real Madrid’s €25m valuation stalling deal
- July 7, 2014
Real Madrid striker Alvaro Morata has agreed on a deal to leave the club for Juventus but the Italian club are struggling to meet Real’s €25 million asking price.
Not only are Real demanding that Juventus meet that valuation but they are also insisting on a buy-back clause in the contract of Morata which would allow them to take him back to the club for €30 million.
As reported by Sky Sports Italy, and thereafter by Inside Spanish Football, Juventus started bidding at €15 million and coughed up an extra €3 million for the young Spanish striker but Real refuse to budge.
Morata has already rejected Monaco and Wolfsburg, his heart set on Juventus.
Juventus are also said to be in the running for the signature of Alexis Sanchez but money issues are holding them back on that front too.
- Alvaro Morata stars in awesome PES 2016 trailer, featuring Totti selfie celebration (Vi...
- ‘Juventus is my Team’ : Alvaro Morata rules out returning to Real Madrid de...
- Florentino Perez claims Juventus are training Alvaro Morata & Real Madrid can re-s...
- Juventus post GIFs of Gigi Buffon’s brilliant double save & Alvaro Morata...
- Juventus defender Martin Caceres destroys his Ferrari in a drink driving crash [Pictures]
- Juventus legend Gianluigi Buffon admits he’s open to a move to the Premier League
- Napoli beat Juventus thanks to Gonzalo Higuain’s brilliant solo goal (Video)
- Paul Pogba’s agent Mino Raiola: Fergie only likes those who obey him (Quotes)
- Philippe Coutinho’s agent Kia Joorabchian says his client is staying at Liverpool...
- David Beckham compares former Man United and Real Madrid teammates (Video)
- Mutiny in Madrid? Real boss Rafa Benitez has had run ins Sergio Ramos, Cristiano Ronald...
- Manchester United legend David Beckham reveals his toughest ever opponent (Video)