Algeria v Russia – both team to score special + Bet £25 & Get a £50 Free Bet!
Algeria produced one of the team performances of the World Cup, beating South Korea 4-2 on Sunday.
The equation for Algeria is simple: Beat Russia and they qualify for the second round of the World Cup in what would be a major achievement.
But, Russia, coached by wily Italian Fabio Capello cannot be ruled out from getting through, if they win and better South Korea’s result against Belgium.
Russia looked the better team in their opener against South Korea but only drew due to an Igor Akinfeev mistake. They also held out for a long time against Belgium before losing 1-0 late on.
From what we have seen so far, bearing in mind Algeria went in 1-0 at half-time against Belgium in their first match, Russia could well struggle against a good team who will be high on confidence.
Algeria have scored in their past 15 matches. And, there are almost always plenty of goals for both teams when they play.
Russia meanwhile, before losing to Belgium, had scored in 11 consecutive matches.
Both teams will go for it in Curitiba, goals appear to be guaranteed!
Watch Live Stream
- Tottenham’s Nabil Bentaleb scored a belter for Algeria, after Riyad Mahrez nutmeg (video)November 12, 2016
- Chelsea 3 – Algeria 1 (videos)November 12, 2016
- Leicester’s Riyad Mahrez scores a stunning free kick golazo for Algeria (Video)September 4, 2016
- Riyad Mahrez picks out Saphir Taider for Paul Scholes-esque wonder volley (Video)March 26, 2016
- Russian model Victoria Lopyreva was a big hit at the 2017 FIFA Confederations Cup drawNovember 27, 2016
- Zenit fine & demote Aleksandr Kokorin after Russian star spends €250k on champagne (Video)July 5, 2016
- A violent but comedy cartoon depicts the fan violence at Euro 2016 (Video)June 20, 2016
- Russia v Wales: Euro 2016 preview, line-ups & predictionsJune 19, 2016