Algeria v Russia – both team to score special + Bet £25 & Get a £50 Free Bet!
- June 25, 2014
Algeria produced one of the team performances of the World Cup, beating South Korea 4-2 on Sunday.
The equation for Algeria is simple: Beat Russia and they qualify for the second round of the World Cup in what would be a major achievement.
But, Russia, coached by wily Italian Fabio Capello cannot be ruled out from getting through, if they win and better South Korea’s result against Belgium.
Russia looked the better team in their opener against South Korea but only drew due to an Igor Akinfeev mistake. They also held out for a long time against Belgium before losing 1-0 late on.
From what we have seen so far, bearing in mind Algeria went in 1-0 at half-time against Belgium in their first match, Russia could well struggle against a good team who will be high on confidence.
Algeria have scored in their past 15 matches. And, there are almost always plenty of goals for both teams when they play.
Russia meanwhile, before losing to Belgium, had scored in 11 consecutive matches.
Both teams will go for it in Curitiba, goals appear to be guaranteed!
- Spurs midfielder Nabil Bentaleb finishes off quality Algeria goal v Seychelles [video]
- After a cock-up at Algeria training, Spurs’ Nabil Bentaleb gets hit round the hea...
- Amazing spinning backheel golazo by Algerian U12 player v South Africa [GIF]
- Porto midfielder Yacine Brahimi pulled off a Zidane roulette for Algeria v Ethiopia [Vi...
- Algeria record a fifth straight win beating Ethiopia 3-1 [Video]
- Algeria qualify for the African Cup of Nations with convincing 3-0 win over Malawi [Hig...
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...