Algeria v Russia – both team to score special + Bet £25 & Get a £50 Free Bet!
Algeria produced one of the team performances of the World Cup, beating South Korea 4-2 on Sunday.
The equation for Algeria is simple: Beat Russia and they qualify for the second round of the World Cup in what would be a major achievement.
But, Russia, coached by wily Italian Fabio Capello cannot be ruled out from getting through, if they win and better South Korea’s result against Belgium.
Russia looked the better team in their opener against South Korea but only drew due to an Igor Akinfeev mistake. They also held out for a long time against Belgium before losing 1-0 late on.
From what we have seen so far, bearing in mind Algeria went in 1-0 at half-time against Belgium in their first match, Russia could well struggle against a good team who will be high on confidence.
Algeria have scored in their past 15 matches. And, there are almost always plenty of goals for both teams when they play.
Russia meanwhile, before losing to Belgium, had scored in 11 consecutive matches.
Both teams will go for it in Curitiba, goals appear to be guaranteed!
Watch Live Stream
- Riyad Mahrez picks out Saphir Taider for Paul Scholes-esque wonder volley (Video)March 26th, 2016
- Faouzi Ghoulam scores fantastic free-kick golazo for Algeria v Tanzania (video)November 18th, 2015
- Algeria maestro Yacine Brahimi pulls off ridiculous nutmeg in build-up to Riyad Mahrez goal (Video)November 17th, 2015
- Tottenham’s Nabil Bentleb posts angry Instagram message dismissing injury claimsSeptember 2nd, 2015
- England & Wales get a big Euro 2016 boost after Russia’s star player withdraws due to ...May 22nd, 2016
- Highlights of France’s excellent 4-2 win over Russia (Official video)March 30th, 2016
- Incredible fan video of West Ham star Dimitri Payet’s glorious free-kick for FranceMarch 30th, 2016
- Mistake? Russian TV replaces Turkish flag with the Hungarian flag in the Euro 2016 drawDecember 12th, 2015