Algeria v Russia – both team to score special + Bet £25 & Get a £50 Free Bet!
- June 25, 2014
Algeria produced one of the team performances of the World Cup, beating South Korea 4-2 on Sunday.
The equation for Algeria is simple: Beat Russia and they qualify for the second round of the World Cup in what would be a major achievement.
But, Russia, coached by wily Italian Fabio Capello cannot be ruled out from getting through, if they win and better South Korea’s result against Belgium.
Russia looked the better team in their opener against South Korea but only drew due to an Igor Akinfeev mistake. They also held out for a long time against Belgium before losing 1-0 late on.
From what we have seen so far, bearing in mind Algeria went in 1-0 at half-time against Belgium in their first match, Russia could well struggle against a good team who will be high on confidence.
Algeria have scored in their past 15 matches. And, there are almost always plenty of goals for both teams when they play.
Russia meanwhile, before losing to Belgium, had scored in 11 consecutive matches.
Both teams will go for it in Curitiba, goals appear to be guaranteed!
The 15 Greatest Photos of the 2014/15 Campaign
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...