- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Alexis Sanchez or Pedro: Who starts for Barcelona at Atletico Madrid?
- Updated: January 7, 2014
Now this is strength in depth!
Barcelona were supposed to miss Lionel Messi, on the evidence of the last two games, not so much.
Just before Spain’s winter break, Pedro bagged a hat-trick at Getafe.
On Sunday, Alexis Sanchez stepped up to the plate, with a hat-trick versus Elche.
But, when Messi and Neymar return to the Barcelona starting line-up, it is safe to say both Sanchez and Pedro won’t be starting.
And, Tata Martino looks set to utilise his first choice forwards in next Saturday night’s mouth watering clash between Atletico Madrid and Barcelona.
We suspect Sanchez will get the nod as he scored the latest hat-trick (!) and because he has had a terrific season.
The video above shows their on-pitch friendship during the 4-0 victory over Elche.