Alexis Sanchez or Pedro: Who starts for Barcelona at Atletico Madrid?
- January 7, 2014
Now this is strength in depth!
Barcelona were supposed to miss Lionel Messi, on the evidence of the last two games, not so much.
Just before Spain’s winter break, Pedro bagged a hat-trick at Getafe.
On Sunday, Alexis Sanchez stepped up to the plate, with a hat-trick versus Elche.
But, when Messi and Neymar return to the Barcelona starting line-up, it is safe to say both Sanchez and Pedro won’t be starting.
And, Tata Martino looks set to utilise his first choice forwards in next Saturday night’s mouth watering clash between Atletico Madrid and Barcelona.
We suspect Sanchez will get the nod as he scored the latest hat-trick (!) and because he has had a terrific season.
The video above shows their on-pitch friendship during the 4-0 victory over Elche.
- Instagram photos suggest Arsenal’s Alexis Sanchez has rekindled his relationship ...
- Arsenal’s Alexis Sanchez sends humanitarian aid to his hometown Tocopilla after h...
- Arsenal stars including Alexis & Mesut Ozil post on Instagram after 2-1 win at Cry...
- Alexis Sanchez should be back for Arsenal in 10 days, Jack Wilshere’s injury was ...
- Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger gives Alexis Sanchez fitness update; In contention for Sunday
- Alexis Sanchez is very happy he’s returned to Arsenal [Instagram]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...