- Manchester City stars (Aguero, Nasri) play FIFA 15, Yaya Toure refuses to pick United! [Video]
- Roma want to take Arsenal’s Lukas Podolski on loan to cover for Gervinho’s AFCON absence [Gazzetta]
- Cristiano Ronaldo (60) outscored Messi (58) in 2014, but Barça man scored more from play than Madrid rival
- Arsenal stars Walcott, Ramsey, Wilshere et al thank followers after reaching 5 million milestone
- Atletico Madrid’s equaliser at Bilbao, scored by Griezmann, was a quality team goal!
Alexandre Pato’s first ever goal at Sao Paulo training was a backheel at the near post [Video]
Former AC Milan striker Alexandre Pato, 24, made a big move last week in Brazilian football as he swapped Corinthians for Sao Paulo.
Pato’s time at Corinthians wasn’t great. The Brazilian international who has 10 goals in 27 international appearances, struggled and never became a regular starter.
Overall Pato played 30 games for Corinthians, scoring 9 goals in just over a year at the club.
Pato had his first day with new club Sao Paulo on Thursday, and the forward made a statement scoring his first goal in training with a backheel at the near post.
Noticeably his new teammates didn’t give him much credit for the goal.
Watch the footage below.
- Updated: February 13, 2014