Alexandre Pato marks his AC Milan return with two quality free-kicks v Vercelli
- October 6, 2012
Alexandre Pato is finally back smiling.
The 23-year-old Brazilian striker who appears to have been injured for an eternity made his long-awaited AC Milan comeback on Saturday, playing in a reserve match against Vercelli.
Pato’s return could barely have been any sweeter as the striker scored two quality free-kicks in the Rossoneri’s win.
Pato broke the deadlock in the 38th minute with a free-kick from the left hand side which he curled home with his right foot into the near post.
The Duck doubled his and AC Milan’s lead seconds into the second half with a second free-kick from 25-yards out.
Watch Alexandre Pato’s two free-kicks versus Vercelli below.
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”241259″]
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”241261″]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...