Alexandre Pato marks his AC Milan return with two quality free-kicks v Vercelli
- October 6, 2012
Alexandre Pato is finally back smiling.
The 23-year-old Brazilian striker who appears to have been injured for an eternity made his long-awaited AC Milan comeback on Saturday, playing in a reserve match against Vercelli.
Pato’s return could barely have been any sweeter as the striker scored two quality free-kicks in the Rossoneri’s win.
Pato broke the deadlock in the 38th minute with a free-kick from the left hand side which he curled home with his right foot into the near post.
The Duck doubled his and AC Milan’s lead seconds into the second half with a second free-kick from 25-yards out.
Watch Alexandre Pato’s two free-kicks versus Vercelli below.
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”241259″]
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”241261″]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi