- Mousa Dembele pulled off a great back heel pass during Spurs win over Newcastle [GIF]
- Chelsea’s Bertrand Traore scores 2 goals for Vitesse v Ajax [GIFs]
- Dat swerve! Rubén Alcaraz (L’Hospitalet) scores crazy goal v Atletico Madrid
- Marouane Fellaini talks of Man United title bid in Times interview
- Arsenal players visit Royal Free hospital, 1 kid asks to meet Liverpool stars instead!
Alexandre Pato marks his AC Milan return with two quality free-kicks v Vercelli
Alexandre Pato is finally back smiling.
The 23-year-old Brazilian striker who appears to have been injured for an eternity made his long-awaited AC Milan comeback on Saturday, playing in a reserve match against Vercelli.
Pato’s return could barely have been any sweeter as the striker scored two quality free-kicks in the Rossoneri’s win.
Pato broke the deadlock in the 38th minute with a free-kick from the left hand side which he curled home with his right foot into the near post.
The Duck doubled his and AC Milan’s lead seconds into the second half with a second free-kick from 25-yards out.
Watch Alexandre Pato’s two free-kicks versus Vercelli below.
- Updated: October 6, 2012