Alexandre Pato marks his AC Milan return with two quality free-kicks v Vercelli
- October 6, 2012
Alexandre Pato is finally back smiling.
The 23-year-old Brazilian striker who appears to have been injured for an eternity made his long-awaited AC Milan comeback on Saturday, playing in a reserve match against Vercelli.
Pato’s return could barely have been any sweeter as the striker scored two quality free-kicks in the Rossoneri’s win.
Pato broke the deadlock in the 38th minute with a free-kick from the left hand side which he curled home with his right foot into the near post.
The Duck doubled his and AC Milan’s lead seconds into the second half with a second free-kick from 25-yards out.
Watch Alexandre Pato’s two free-kicks versus Vercelli below.
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”241259″]
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”241261″]
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...