- Sergio Ramos: ‘Real Madrid are God’s team’
- Liverpool offer £135k annual salary to 15-year-old Roma attacker dubbed ‘the new Ibrahimovic’ [Standard]
- Man United target Diego Godin says he’d like to stay with Atletico for ‘many years’ [Mirror]
- Arsenal players spread Christmas cheer around to children in hospital [Video]
- El Tigre is no longer king of the jungle [@BabboPieta Feature]
Alex Song & Fabio Coentrao staged a Barcelona-Real Madrid friendly fight during Portugal-Cameroon
Arguably the most amusing aspect of this scuffle is that Fabio Coentrao and Alex Song will more than likely not even be at their current respective clubs at the start of next season.
For now though, Alex Song and Fabio Coentrao still represent Barcelona and Real Madrid and they got into a rather unseemly fight on Wednesday night.
There were just two bookings handed out during the Portugal-Cameroon international friendly and they were to Coentrao and Song for their fight in the 34th minute.
In fairness to the Portuguese defender, there was no real need for Song to leave out his leg to trip the Real Madrid man!
Portugal went on to win the friendly 5-1.
- Updated: March 6, 2014