- Liverpool target Aston Villa’s Fabian Delph as Steven Gerrard replacement [Mirror]
- Eden Hazard agrees £52m Chelsea deal taking him through to 2020 [Sun]
- FC United of Manchester sing songs for Eric Cantona and The Busby Babes [Video]
- Jose Mourinho tells Talksport he was ‘inches away’ from signing Thierry Henry – for Barça!
- Spurs’ Emmanuel Adebayor posts tribute to Thierry Henry with picture of pair from Arsenal days
Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain sees bright future for England youngsters like himself, Shaw & Welbeck
All of a sudden, a bright and talented generation is coming through for England.
With the Ox, Welbeck, and now Luke Shaw coming in, there’s the nucleus of new generation breaking in.
And the Ox, who came up with Shaw at Southampton, is delighted to see it.
Speaking at the England camp today, the Ox spoke highly of the England’s academies who’ve been responsible for bringing through this emerging generation, including Welbeck in the conversation.
- Updated: March 3, 2014