Aleksandar Kolarov murders Jingle Bells for Manchester City’s advent calendar
- December 4, 2012
A fair few football YouTube channels are putting together advent calendars on the video sharing channel to mark the countdown to Christmas.
Just a few days in, Manchester City pulled out arguably their most fascinating player in (Super) Mario Balotelli on day one (see video after the jump) before Serbian defender Aleksandar Kolarov on the second day.
Whose idea it was to get Kolarov to “sing” popular Christmas song Jingle Bells will likely remain a mystery but it is fair to say the attacking left back murders the jingle in spectacular fashion.
It should be noted that Jingle Bells is not really sung in Serbia which may well explain Kolarov butchering his rendition.
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”265125″]
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”265126″]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...