- AC Milan open negotiations with Atletico Madrid hoping to swap Fernando Torres for Alessio Cerci [Guardian]
- Funny! James Milner plays up to his boring reputation as Man City legend Chappy visits [Video]
- Clarke Carlisle is fighting for his life in hospital after being hit by a lorry
- Priceless! Kids are amazed when Iker Casillas competes against them for goalkeeping position! [Video]
- Juventus ultras talk about why they feel the need to get club tattoos [Copa 90 Video]
Aleksandar Kolarov murders Jingle Bells for Manchester City’s advent calendar
A fair few football YouTube channels are putting together advent calendars on the video sharing channel to mark the countdown to Christmas.
Just a few days in, Manchester City pulled out arguably their most fascinating player in (Super) Mario Balotelli on day one (see video after the jump) before Serbian defender Aleksandar Kolarov on the second day.
Whose idea it was to get Kolarov to “sing” popular Christmas song Jingle Bells will likely remain a mystery but it is fair to say the attacking left back murders the jingle in spectacular fashion.
It should be noted that Jingle Bells is not really sung in Serbia which may well explain Kolarov butchering his rendition.
- Updated: December 4, 2012