Aleksandar Kolarov murders Jingle Bells for Manchester City’s advent calendar
- December 4, 2012
A fair few football YouTube channels are putting together advent calendars on the video sharing channel to mark the countdown to Christmas.
Just a few days in, Manchester City pulled out arguably their most fascinating player in (Super) Mario Balotelli on day one (see video after the jump) before Serbian defender Aleksandar Kolarov on the second day.
Whose idea it was to get Kolarov to “sing” popular Christmas song Jingle Bells will likely remain a mystery but it is fair to say the attacking left back murders the jingle in spectacular fashion.
It should be noted that Jingle Bells is not really sung in Serbia which may well explain Kolarov butchering his rendition.
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”265125″]
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”265126″]
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]