Alejandro Donatti’s simulates a disgraceful delayed dive after Luis Fabiano tried to kick him in the balls
- December 6, 2012
For first leg of South America’s prestigious Copa Sudamericana final on Wednesday night ended goalless between Tigre and Sao Paulo, but the lack of goalmouth action didn’t stop the match from having entertaining talking points.
The game threatened to spiral out of control in just the 13th minute after both sides had a man sent off in a clash between Luis Fabiano and Alejandro Donatti.
Following a flare-up between teammates, Fabiano and Donatti got in each others faces after positioning themselves as peacemakers.
After separating their teammates from butting heads, Fabiano and Donatti then turned on each other, and the former Brazilian international centre-forward was the first to lose his cool as he flicked a foot in the direction of Donatti’s groin.
Crucially Fabiano’s foot never made contact with the 26-year-old Argentine defender, however that non-contact failed to make a difference with Donatti as he pathetically flung himself to the floor a full four seconds after Fabiano’s gesture.
Donatti was then forced to lie on the floor in fake agony as Fabiano received his marching orders. However when the Tigres number two finally rose to his feet, the referee also served him with a red card for his abysmal simulation antics.
Watch Donattis disgraceful delayed dive below.
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”265704″]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...