Alejandro Chumacero (The Strongest) scores Pele-esque overhead v Wilstermann
- May 23, 2013
This overhead kick is an absolute beauty.
It comes with the scores at 0-0 in the 68th minute, between The Strongest and Wilstermann on Wednesday night.
In Bolivia his goal has quite aptly been compared to the great Pele.
Having to backtrack his run after a defender headed away, Alejandro Chumacero threw himself acrobatically into the air.
The 22 year old Bolivian connected perfectly with the ball to send his overhead kick over the helpless goalkeeper from all of 20 yards.
Watch the amazing footage right here:
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi