Alan Pardew and assistant use old fashioned bench telephones in comic fashion v Man United [Vine]
- April 5, 2014
Good to see that at least someone is still making use of the clunky, corded, old fashioned black telephones installed on benches throughout the land.
Alan Pardew gave his assistant a tinkle on the old dog and bone during the game against Man United today.
‘Get me a blacked-out cab out of here for 5.15, ta’.
If the old dog and bones can help Pards refrain from nutting people, then they’re surely worth keeping.
- Alan Pardew celebrates Crystal Palace’s “fantastic” win over Chelsea ...
- Arsenal fans quickly forget about Karim Benzema after Olivier Giroud golazo v Crystal P...
- Alan Pardew says he picked the wrong Crystal Palace team for Norwich win (video)
- Alan Pardew: Yohan Cabaye is good enough for Chelsea or Arsenal (Video)
- Crystal Palace boss Alan Pardew is lauded for having ‘Pards’ printed on his...
- Yohan Cabaye (PSG) set for shock reunion with Alan Pardew at Crystal Palace [Mirror]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...