- A musical review of football in 2014 to the song “We Didn’t Start The Fire” [Video]
- Liverpool target Xherdan Shaqiri allowed to leave Bayern Munich in January for £10m [Blick]
- Enhanced Odds! Back runaway Bundesliga leaders Bayern Munich to beat Mainz at 11/4!!!
- Classic! Man City’s James Milner incredibly boring interview responses from 2004
- Bournemouth 1 – Liverpool 3: Reds set up Chelsea semifinal as Sterling shines [Official highlights]
Alan Pardew and assistant use old fashioned bench telephones in comic fashion v Man United [Vine]
Good to see that at least someone is still making use of the clunky, corded, old fashioned black telephones installed on benches throughout the land.
Alan Pardew gave his assistant a tinkle on the old dog and bone during the game against Man United today.
‘Get me a blacked-out cab out of here for 5.15, ta’.
If the old dog and bones can help Pards refrain from nutting people, then they’re surely worth keeping.
- Updated: April 5, 2014