- Jose Mourinho urges Manchester City not to sack old foe Pellegrini [Sun]
- Jose Mourinho has an interesting theory to explain why Chelsea receive so much online hate [Video]
- 50% of Real Madrid fans want Gareth Bale to fill in for Marcelo at left-back [MARCA poll]
- David Luiz take note: Marcelo brilliantly blocks a nutmeg at Real Madrid training [Video]
- Christian Benteke gives a very ‘good’ pre-Liverpool interview…[Video]
Alan Pardew and assistant use old fashioned bench telephones in comic fashion v Man United [Vine]
- April 5, 2014
Good to see that at least someone is still making use of the clunky, corded, old fashioned black telephones installed on benches throughout the land.
Alan Pardew gave his assistant a tinkle on the old dog and bone during the game against Man United today.
‘Get me a blacked-out cab out of here for 5.15, ta’.
If the old dog and bones can help Pards refrain from nutting people, then they’re surely worth keeping.