Alan Pardew and assistant use old fashioned bench telephones in comic fashion v Man United [Vine]
Good to see that at least someone is still making use of the clunky, corded, old fashioned black telephones installed on benches throughout the land.
Alan Pardew gave his assistant a tinkle on the old dog and bone during the game against Man United today.
‘Get me a blacked-out cab out of here for 5.15, ta’.
If the old dog and bones can help Pards refrain from nutting people, then they’re surely worth keeping.
Watch Live Stream
- Alan Pardew panned mercilessly for dad dance as Palace lose to Man United (Tweets & Video)May 21, 2016
- Juan Mata saw Alan Pardew’s dance and it clearly annoyed him (Video)May 21, 2016
- Everyone thinks Alan Pardew’s dance caused Man United equaliser [Tweets]May 21, 2016
- Alan Pardew believes Crystal Palace are ‘superior’ to Manchester United in certain areas (Videos)May 21, 2016
- Paul Pogba talks about Man United & Zlatan Ibrahimovic in a new MUTV interview (Video)August 25, 2016
- Sun stitch up Anthony Martial claiming his personal life is negatively affecting his Man United formAugust 25, 2016
- Man United’s move for Real Madrid’s Raphael Varane [Cope]August 25, 2016
- Man Utd players warned Schweinsteiger to work on fitness and stop watching wife playing tennisAugust 24, 2016
- Done Deal: Former Man United & Newcastle midfielder Gabriel Obertan moves to RussiaAugust 24, 2016
- Done Deal: Watford sign Daryl Janmaat from NewcastleAugust 24, 2016
- Newcastle are selling Daryl Janmaat to Vicarage Road, taking DeAndre Yedlin from SpursAugust 23, 2016
- Spurs fringe players Ryan Mason and DeAndre Yedlin close to permanent exitsAugust 23, 2016