Alan Pardew and assistant use old fashioned bench telephones in comic fashion v Man United [Vine]
- April 5, 2014
Good to see that at least someone is still making use of the clunky, corded, old fashioned black telephones installed on benches throughout the land.
Alan Pardew gave his assistant a tinkle on the old dog and bone during the game against Man United today.
‘Get me a blacked-out cab out of here for 5.15, ta’.
If the old dog and bones can help Pards refrain from nutting people, then they’re surely worth keeping.
- 101 Writers Premier League Awards – John Terry and Harry Kane scoop prizes
- Alan Pardew rubbishes accusation that he’s to blame for Newcastle plight [Video]
- Alan Pardew puts £60 million price tag on star player Yannick Bolasie [Video]
- Alan Pardew denies that he’s trying to sign Newcastle goalkeeper Tim Krul [Video]
- The Premier League table since Alan Pardew left Newcastle for Crystal Palace [Graphic]
- Pardew’s combined records at Newcastle & Crystal Palace has him 8th in the P...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi