Alan Pardew and assistant use old fashioned bench telephones in comic fashion v Man United [Vine]
- April 5, 2014
Good to see that at least someone is still making use of the clunky, corded, old fashioned black telephones installed on benches throughout the land.
Alan Pardew gave his assistant a tinkle on the old dog and bone during the game against Man United today.
‘Get me a blacked-out cab out of here for 5.15, ta’.
If the old dog and bones can help Pards refrain from nutting people, then they’re surely worth keeping.
The 15 Greatest Photos of the 2014/15 Campaign
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...