Alan Pardew and assistant use old fashioned bench telephones in comic fashion v Man United [Vine]
Good to see that at least someone is still making use of the clunky, corded, old fashioned black telephones installed on benches throughout the land.
Alan Pardew gave his assistant a tinkle on the old dog and bone during the game against Man United today.
‘Get me a blacked-out cab out of here for 5.15, ta’.
If the old dog and bones can help Pards refrain from nutting people, then they’re surely worth keeping.
Watch Live Stream
- Alan Pardew panned mercilessly for dad dance as Palace lose to Man United (Tweets & Video)May 21st, 2016
- Juan Mata saw Alan Pardew’s dance and it clearly annoyed him (Video)May 21st, 2016
- Everyone thinks Alan Pardew’s dance caused Man United equaliser [Tweets]May 21st, 2016
- Alan Pardew believes Crystal Palace are ‘superior’ to Manchester United in certain ar...May 21st, 2016
- 16 players Jose Mourinho wants at Man United, according to the English pressMay 24th, 2016
- Jose Mourinho wants Ryan Giggs to stay, but not as Man United assistant manager [SSN]May 24th, 2016
- Louis van Gaal’s sacking and Jose Mourinho’s imminent arrival dominate back pages [Pi...May 24th, 2016
- Jose Mourinho wants Gary Neville to come back to Manchester United [Sun]May 23rd, 2016
- Leaked: Newcastle United’s new home kit for 2016-17 in the ChampionshipMay 23rd, 2016
- Spurs & Newcastle legend David Ginola suffers suspected heart attack; Tweets updateMay 19th, 2016
- Sky pundits analyse how Sunderland relegated Newcastle & Rafa Benitez’s future (Offici...May 17th, 2016
- Rafa Benitez tipped to stay at Newcastle (BBC Audio)May 17th, 2016