- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Alan Hansen trolls Michael Owen & Jason Roberts asking “Any of you boys scored this season?”
- Updated: November 12, 2012
Michael Owen wasn’t only left looking stupid by his handlebar mustache on Match of the Day 2 on Sunday night.
The BBC’s star pundit Alan Hansen displayed his deadpan Scottish humour on MOTD2 when the ex-Liverpool defender decided to get personal with his co-pundits for the evening Michael Owen and Jason Roberts.
Following a discussion about how Roberto Mancini successfully brought on striker Edin Dzeko against Tottenham for the Bosnian to score the winner against Spurs, Hansen chose to go on the offensive against his fellow talking-heads about their lack of success in front of goal this season.
Hansen quipped “Have any of you boys scored after coming on as a substitute this season? Any of you boys scored at all this season?”
For the record, Michael Owen has made four appearances for Stoke this season without scoring whilst Reading attacker Jason Roberts has no goals in six appearances.
Watch Alan Hansen’s comedy cuss below.