Alan Hansen trolls Michael Owen & Jason Roberts asking “Any of you boys scored this season?”
- November 12, 2012
Michael Owen wasn’t only left looking stupid by his handlebar mustache on Match of the Day 2 on Sunday night.
The BBC’s star pundit Alan Hansen displayed his deadpan Scottish humour on MOTD2 when the ex-Liverpool defender decided to get personal with his co-pundits for the evening Michael Owen and Jason Roberts.
Following a discussion about how Roberto Mancini successfully brought on striker Edin Dzeko against Tottenham for the Bosnian to score the winner against Spurs, Hansen chose to go on the offensive against his fellow talking-heads about their lack of success in front of goal this season.
Hansen quipped “Have any of you boys scored after coming on as a substitute this season? Any of you boys scored at all this season?”
For the record, Michael Owen has made four appearances for Stoke this season without scoring whilst Reading attacker Jason Roberts has no goals in six appearances.
Watch Alan Hansen’s comedy cuss below.
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”258215″]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi