Alan Hansen trolls Michael Owen & Jason Roberts asking “Any of you boys scored this season?”
- November 12, 2012
Michael Owen wasn’t only left looking stupid by his handlebar mustache on Match of the Day 2 on Sunday night.
The BBC’s star pundit Alan Hansen displayed his deadpan Scottish humour on MOTD2 when the ex-Liverpool defender decided to get personal with his co-pundits for the evening Michael Owen and Jason Roberts.
Following a discussion about how Roberto Mancini successfully brought on striker Edin Dzeko against Tottenham for the Bosnian to score the winner against Spurs, Hansen chose to go on the offensive against his fellow talking-heads about their lack of success in front of goal this season.
Hansen quipped “Have any of you boys scored after coming on as a substitute this season? Any of you boys scored at all this season?”
For the record, Michael Owen has made four appearances for Stoke this season without scoring whilst Reading attacker Jason Roberts has no goals in six appearances.
Watch Alan Hansen’s comedy cuss below.
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”258215″]
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...