Al Fayed wears a hilarious fake moustache whilst posing with new Fulham owner Shahid Khan
- July 13, 2013
Mohammed Al Fayed is stepping down as chairman of Fulham this weekend. Aged 84, he can still have a laugh.
As new owner Shahid ‘Moustache’ Khan was being introduced to the media, Al Fayed saw an opportunity of comedy gold.
The two men are pictured holding a Fulham shirt with new owner ‘Khan’ on the back at Craven Cottage.
Already famed for his moustache, Al Fayed didn’t want to be left out so brought a huge fake moustache for the event.
Crazy or hilarious? Probably both.
There’s a video below the picture of the two of them giving a message to the Fulham fans.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...