Al Fayed wears a hilarious fake moustache whilst posing with new Fulham owner Shahid Khan
- July 13, 2013
Mohammed Al Fayed is stepping down as chairman of Fulham this weekend. Aged 84, he can still have a laugh.
As new owner Shahid ‘Moustache’ Khan was being introduced to the media, Al Fayed saw an opportunity of comedy gold.
The two men are pictured holding a Fulham shirt with new owner ‘Khan’ on the back at Craven Cottage.
Already famed for his moustache, Al Fayed didn’t want to be left out so brought a huge fake moustache for the event.
Crazy or hilarious? Probably both.
There’s a video below the picture of the two of them giving a message to the Fulham fans.
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...