- Arsenal starlet Kris Olsson confirms permanent move to FC Midtjylland on Instagram
- Ex-Arsenal striker J.E.T. with the world’s slowest run up for a penalty for Bristol City [Official Video]
- Liverpool loanee Jordon Ibe stunning solo golazo for Derby v Birmingham [Official Video]
- Official Video: Emile Heskey (Bolton) debut goal off the bench ft. Cantona celebration & Eidur Gudjohnsen assist
- Ex-Real Madrid man Royston Drenthe pulled off a SICK piece of skill for Sheffield Wednesday [Video]
Al Fayed wears a hilarious fake moustache whilst posing with new Fulham owner Shahid Khan
Mohammed Al Fayed is stepping down as chairman of Fulham this weekend. Aged 84, he can still have a laugh.
As new owner Shahid ‘Moustache’ Khan was being introduced to the media, Al Fayed saw an opportunity of comedy gold.
The two men are pictured holding a Fulham shirt with new owner ‘Khan’ on the back at Craven Cottage.
Already famed for his moustache, Al Fayed didn’t want to be left out so brought a huge fake moustache for the event.
Crazy or hilarious? Probably both.
There’s a video below the picture of the two of them giving a message to the Fulham fans.
- Updated: July 13, 2013