Al Fayed wears a hilarious fake moustache whilst posing with new Fulham owner Shahid Khan
- July 13, 2013
Mohammed Al Fayed is stepping down as chairman of Fulham this weekend. Aged 84, he can still have a laugh.
As new owner Shahid ‘Moustache’ Khan was being introduced to the media, Al Fayed saw an opportunity of comedy gold.
The two men are pictured holding a Fulham shirt with new owner ‘Khan’ on the back at Craven Cottage.
Already famed for his moustache, Al Fayed didn’t want to be left out so brought a huge fake moustache for the event.
Crazy or hilarious? Probably both.
There’s a video below the picture of the two of them giving a message to the Fulham fans.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi