- Didier Drogba eats Mark Schwarzer’s Aussie Vegemite on Chelsea TV [Video]
- Manchester United plan to sell Di Maria to PSG in order to fund Gareth Bale transfer (!) [Express]
- Wigan chairman Dave Whelan facing FA probe over ‘Jews love money’ remark [Backpages]
- Gee Willickers! DC Comics block Valencia’s bat logo registration due to Batman similarity
- Sheffield United release statement retracting decision to allow Ched Evans train
Al Fayed wears a hilarious fake moustache whilst posing with new Fulham owner Shahid Khan
Mohammed Al Fayed is stepping down as chairman of Fulham this weekend. Aged 84, he can still have a laugh.
As new owner Shahid ‘Moustache’ Khan was being introduced to the media, Al Fayed saw an opportunity of comedy gold.
The two men are pictured holding a Fulham shirt with new owner ‘Khan’ on the back at Craven Cottage.
Already famed for his moustache, Al Fayed didn’t want to be left out so brought a huge fake moustache for the event.
Crazy or hilarious? Probably both.
There’s a video below the picture of the two of them giving a message to the Fulham fans.
- Updated: July 13, 2013