- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Al Arabi boss Dan Petrescu confirms that Barcelona’s Xavi has signed pre-contract with the Qatari club [SPORT]
- Updated: June 17, 2014
Xavi looks to be the latest pivotal figure of the Great Barcelona to be exiting the Camp Nou stage left, according to Al Arabi manager Dan Petrescu.
Barcelona-based SPORT report that the former Chelsea midfielder Petrescu has confirmed that a pre-contract agreement exists between the Qatari club and the Barcelona midfielder.
SPORT had already reported that 3 Qatari clubs had made offers for Xavi, and Petrescu now claims that Xavi’s chosen his club, Al Arabi.
Petrescu said: ‘Xavi has signed a pre-contract with us. There were several other clubs interested in him, but our offer convinced him. I’ve personal spoken with him.’
Sport claim that said offer includes the handsome salary of $8 million per year.
Along with Victor Valdes and Puyol leaving, Xavi’s departure truly does signal the much-anticipated end of an era.