Al Ahli Club (Dubai) score unorthodox tiki-taka golazo involving 21 passes
- February 16, 2013
Ricardo Quaresma’s Al Ahli thrashed Al Wasl 4-0 in Friday’s Etisalate Pro League encounter.
The fourth goal was the pick of the lot though, involving as it did a move of 21 passes, from front to back, and back to front.
It was Quaremas who started the move, and Al Ahli then began to ‘ole’ the ball about a bit. They then work it all the way back to the keeper, and look to have broken the chain having been forced back.
The improabable move continues unabated, however, and in just two more passes the ball is in the back of the net.
Ismail Al Hammadi latches onto a deep through ball, and smashes a perfect toe-poke into the roof of the net.
A goal move involving 21 passes may be small beer to your Barças or your Swanselonas, but this was deemed such a feat in the Persian Gulf that Dubai Sports felt the need to set up an on-screen ticker on the replay of the goal.
It may have been unorthodox, but they got their in the end. GOLAZO!
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”295723″]
Brendan Rodgers: “If the Liverpool owners want me to go then I go”
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...