Ajax’s Nicolai Boilesen complains that FIFA 14 got lazy by making his avatar the same as Siem de Jong
Ajax’s 21-year-old left-back Nicolai Boilesen isn’t best pleased with the artists at FIFA 14.
The Danish international defender has tweeted out side-by-side pictures of his FIFA 14 avatar alongside an image of his Ajax teammate Siem de Jong, showing that game makers have given the duo the same face.
Boilesen tweeted “I didn’t know that was Siem de Jong was my twin!”
A picture of the offending computer graphic can be seen below.
Watch Live Stream
- Ajax starlet Viktor Fischer agrees 4-year deal at Middlesbrough [De Telegraaf]May 25th, 2016
- Frank De Boer leaves Ajax. So he’s going to Everton, right?May 12th, 2016
- How fans across Holland’s Eredivisie celebrated De Graafschap’s goal v Ajax (Video)May 9th, 2016
- PSV win the Dutch title ahead of Ajax (Official Videos)May 8th, 2016
- Feature: FIFA 16 FUT Team of the Year with Leo Messi, Gary Neville & many more (Video)January 6th, 2016
- EA Sports post video tutorial showing how to score free-kicks in FIFA 15November 18th, 2014
- TalkSPORT countdown the top ten biggest fails and glitches in FIFA 15 [Video]September 30th, 2014
- SKillTwins teach FIFA 15 skills – Rainbow Flick, Advanced Rabona – with cool tutorial...September 26th, 2014