Ajax’s Nicolai Boilesen complains that FIFA 14 got lazy by making his avatar the same as Siem de Jong
Ajax’s 21-year-old left-back Nicolai Boilesen isn’t best pleased with the artists at FIFA 14.
The Danish international defender has tweeted out side-by-side pictures of his FIFA 14 avatar alongside an image of his Ajax teammate Siem de Jong, showing that game makers have given the duo the same face.
Boilesen tweeted “I didn’t know that was Siem de Jong was my twin!”
A picture of the offending computer graphic can be seen below.
Watch Live Stream
- Dutch wonderkid Millen Baars confirms he has signed for Manchester UnitedDecember 4, 2016
- Manchester scout confirms interest in Ajax’s brilliant striker Kasper Dolberg [BT]November 24, 2016
- Kasper Dolberg scores sensational goal to secure his hat-trick (Video)November 20, 2016
- Magic: Chelsea loanee Bertand Traore bags sublime assist for Ajax in 3-2 win (Video)November 4, 2016
- Feature: FIFA 16 FUT Team of the Year with Leo Messi, Gary Neville & many more (Video)January 6, 2016
- EA Sports post video tutorial showing how to score free-kicks in FIFA 15November 18, 2014
- TalkSPORT countdown the top ten biggest fails and glitches in FIFA 15 [Video]September 30, 2014
- SKillTwins teach FIFA 15 skills – Rainbow Flick, Advanced Rabona – with cool tutorial videoSeptember 26, 2014