- Jose Mourinho urges Manchester City not to sack old foe Pellegrini [Sun]
- Jose Mourinho has an interesting theory to explain why Chelsea receive so much online hate [Video]
- 50% of Real Madrid fans want Gareth Bale to fill in for Marcelo at left-back [MARCA poll]
- David Luiz take note: Marcelo brilliantly blocks a nutmeg at Real Madrid training [Video]
- Christian Benteke gives a very ‘good’ pre-Liverpool interview…[Video]
Ajax’s Nicolai Boilesen complains that FIFA 14 got lazy by making his avatar the same as Siem de Jong
- September 25, 2013
Ajax’s 21-year-old left-back Nicolai Boilesen isn’t best pleased with the artists at FIFA 14.
The Danish international defender has tweeted out side-by-side pictures of his FIFA 14 avatar alongside an image of his Ajax teammate Siem de Jong, showing that game makers have given the duo the same face.
Boilesen tweeted “I didn’t know that was Siem de Jong was my twin!”
A picture of the offending computer graphic can be seen below.