Ajax’s Nicolai Boilesen complains that FIFA 14 got lazy by making his avatar the same as Siem de Jong
- September 25, 2013
Ajax’s 21-year-old left-back Nicolai Boilesen isn’t best pleased with the artists at FIFA 14.
The Danish international defender has tweeted out side-by-side pictures of his FIFA 14 avatar alongside an image of his Ajax teammate Siem de Jong, showing that game makers have given the duo the same face.
Boilesen tweeted “I didn’t know that was Siem de Jong was my twin!”
A picture of the offending computer graphic can be seen below.
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...