- Watch Lionel Messi watch his Barcelona tribute for becoming La Liga top goal scorer
- AC Milan v Inter Milan: Watch a live stream of the Derby della Madonnina – available in UK
- Liverpool linked to £10m bid for Norwich’s Nathan Redmond in the Sunday Star [Picture]
- Superfan Claude doesn’t think Gunners will make top 4 after Man United loss [Arsenal Fan TV]
- Mario Balotelli turns up at the boxing, surely out of Crystal Palace v Liverpool
Aida Yespica (ex Miss Venezuela) says she never had sex with Arsenal’s Mesut Özil [SportMediaset]
Rumours that Arsenal signing Mesut Özil is a sex addict which disablised his time at Real Madrid have been squashed by the woman who was supposed the centre of the German’s lust.
To recap for anyone who hasn’t picked up a paper in the past few days, Real Madrid appear to have launched a campaign to discredit Özil after selling the playmaker to Arsenal on the final day of the summer transfer window.
Papers in both Spain and Italy, El Mundo Deportivo and Corriere dello Sport, reported earlier in the week that Real Madrid sold Mesut Özil to Arsenal due to his “mad passion” for model Aida Yespica.
Özil’s lust for Aida Yespica was reportedly so intense that Real Madrid lost patience with the player and were keen to offload him in the summer.
Now, however, Aida Yespica has spoken out about her rumoured relationship with Özil, and the former Miss Venezuela has discredited the story completely. Yespica said:
I know Özil. Two years ago we ran into each other at a nightclub in Madrid, but I have nothing to do with his departure from Real. We never had sex.
What’s true is that we exchanged phone numbers. Then one night he calls me and tells me: ‘I’m in Milan, I’ll see you?’ So I went to meet him and we went to dinner at one of the most famous clubs of the city, without hiding from the paparazzi.’
We had a fun night together, but then we went our separate ways. Today I know that he is happily engaged, am so am I.
Ozil and I just had a beautiful friendship, we never even flirted. He is both younger and smaller than me!
I’ve deleted his number, and he doesn’t have my number because I’ve changed it. I expect a denial on his part also: that would be gentlemanly.
A collection of pictures of Aida Yespica can be seen below.
- Updated: September 11, 2013